Laundry packages

cruiser man 60

Press only??

First HAL cruise on the books!

Though occasionally I need laundry done….stateroom sink/shower and clothes line works ok for me.

However, I do love some well pressed items.What might the cost be for PRESS ONLY?

When on a different cruise line, I unpack and send a bag of clothes out right away for pressing only and get them back by the next AM for less $ than the full washing service etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, roupa said:

Press only??

First HAL cruise on the books!

Though occasionally I need laundry done….stateroom sink/shower and clothes line works ok for me.

However, I do love some well pressed items.What might the cost be for PRESS ONLY?

When on a different cruise line, I unpack and send a bag of clothes out right away for pressing only and get them back by the next AM for less $ than the full washing service etc.

Pressing is included in laundry items listed below. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f44387ce07022ba2f66e3c8a73b20442.jpeg

7 hours ago, roupa said:

Press only??

There is an unlimited Press Only package, but I don't know the price! (Don't know anyone who's had it!) I did send one blouse for Press only in on boarding one time, and it came back very fast.

We always take advantage of the laundry package. On our 11-night cruise, the price is $115.

Since we have four days pre-cruise planned, this was a no-brainer for us. We'll have a full bag of laundry on day 1.

• Like 2