Would you check this on the ship?

Sprocket

Ok it wouldn’t let me add text.  So obviously without the strap and accessories and it would be locked with a luggage tag.  I really like the one I bought and easier to manage for a solo cruiser than 2 wheeled bags.

I can keep it with me just have to not overpack it.

9 minutes ago, skynight said:

No if you mean checking these type of bags on the dock so the dock crew  can load them onto the ship. I would carry that size bag on myself.

I was trying to recall if I'd ever seen anything like it in the hall after boarding and couldn’t remember.  I’ll carry it on and at least my small purse can go inside so just one item to look after.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

Ok it wouldn’t let me add text.

Tip for you - and anyone else. 

Before pasting in a photo or video capture, hit the Enter key 2-3 times to create some blank lines.

Then, move cursor to top again and paste.  Or, type text and hit extra Enter key strokes to create blanks lines.

The blank lines will follow the pasted item and you can move cursor (mouse point) to the blank lines that are at the end and carry on typing more text.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Tip for you - and anyone else. 

Before pasting in a photo or video capture, hit the Enter key 2-3 times to create some blank lines.

Then, move cursor to top again and paste.  Or, type text and hit extra Enter key strokes to create blanks lines.

The blank lines will follow the pasted item and you can move cursor (mouse point) to the blank lines that are at the end and carry on typing more text.

Thanks for that I’ll remember for next time.

• Like 1