Upcoming CC Seminar

thebutlerdidit

11 minutes ago, CaroleSS said:

SMH......and we are surprised by this how? The X website has been horrible for YEARS! Good thing the ship personnel are better at doing their jobs than the land based folk!

I've said it many times, and I'll say it many more: I am perpetually grateful that the IT folks who manage the ships' navigation and infrastructure systems are not the ones who mange the website. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, so I did post my question again on the website, but also replied to the email. This is what I said. I'm sure they couldn't care less about my input, but I gave it to them anyway! I also posed some other questions, some of which have been mentioned here and some from other sites. I will report back should I get an answer (not holding my breath tho).

Just in case you didn't get my original question, here it is for a second time....outside your webpage

We have seen a great number of cutbacks to goods/services in the last 6+ months. Celebrity used to bill itself as a "luxury" line, but now it is simply "middle-of-the-road". What, if anything, makes Celebrity now stand out from all the other mass market lines, especially at the price point you are asking?

Based upon postings on Social Media, all the recent changes have not been favorably received. X is watering down its brand and charging more for it. Your loyal customers are looking at other lines. Is this really what you intended to do? All the recent cuts detract from your brand and people are noticing!

You certainly have made my family consider more land-based vacations where we seem to be "wanted". Celebrity appears to not want my business anymore. We usually sail in higher end cabins and spend quite a bit onboard.

I'm sure all you want to discuss at the upcoming seminar are the addition of CoCoCay and all the other "fluff" changes, but these things aren't what your loyal, long-time customers want you to address. Please consider some of these questions in your upcoming seminar.
  • Like 4

Received the original email but did not submit anything because I could not decide on the appropriate/acceptable wording in form of a question.  Received the email "YOUR RESPONSES WERE SO OVERWHELMING OUR SYSTEM COULDN'T KEEP UP.''  I did submit a question this time concerning Loyalty.  As a Celebrity Classic Captain's Member (where one PAID to become a Captain's Club Member), I am concerned about the direction that Celebrity is taking.   I am not expecting a response because I think this is a Celebrity PR promotion.  I will also add that last fall I was contacted by a Celebrity Captain's Club Representative concerning my absence from cruising which I explained was due to medical issues.  I shared many of your concerns posted on this website.  The representative stated that she was not personallly aware of their loyal cruisers becoming disenchanted with their line.  I encouraged her and Celebrity to read the Celebrity board on Cruise Critic to gain insight on the pulse of their loyal customer base.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's my read, they are asking us to re-submit questions, they didn't have to do that at all even if they lost them all.  I'm guessing they got slammed with bots which submit an ungodly amount of questions so they now fixed that.  But at the end of the day, we shouldn't be surprised if this is 95% propaganda

32 minutes ago, OUBaylor1 said:

I did submit a question this time concerning Loyalty.  As a Celebrity Classic Captain's Member (where one PAID to become a Captain's Club Member), I am concerned about the direction that Celebrity is taking.   

I also asked a CC loyalty question. 

• Like 1

or, maybe too many questions re cut backs, but now by asking tier level they can input, analyze the impact and reaction by people that obviously have been loyal customers spending 💰💰💰with them. Definitely interesting   I dont buy into system overload

I received this but am not resubmitting, they’ll only be interested in positive questions anyhow. If they received 10000 Q’s why ask for more? Surely they can cherry pick nice ones to put before the CEO.

A question could be: Does the CEO ever look at CC to find out the thoughts and experiences of cruisers?

On 8/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, the penguins said:

Have already submitted my question "why are you even considering allowing Vaping inside any ship when it goes against all medical advice?

LOL ... vaping was definitely the one that popped into my head but as if they would amuse this, delete. 

A friend got this email but I did not, much like the PUP emails that she shares that I also do not get.  I laughed when she asked if I wanted her to relay any question(s) for me, I mentioned vaping but then said no I'm good.  😌

Edited to add that she also got the 'redo/resubmit' email due to a glitch, LMAO even louder.

Edited by poffles

2 minutes ago, poffles said:

LOL ... vaping was definitely the one that popped into my head but as if they would amuse this, delete. 

A friend got this email but I did not, much like the PUP emails that she shares that I also do not get.  I laughed when she asked if I wanted her to relay any question(s) for me, I mentioned vaping but then said no I'm good.  😌

Edited to add that she also got the 'redo/resubmit' email due to a glitch, LMAO even louder.

I get the PUP emails but never got any emails about asking questions 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1