Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Carnival Spirit. I’ll be on her for the first time in February 

A really enjoyed Carnival Spirits eccentric decor.  If you want a quiet spot and normally good wifi, I recommend the jungle promenade on Deck 3 at the front of the ship.  I spent a lot of my Alaska cruise there and very rarely saw anyone else.  And one deck down is Java blue.  

IMG_8078.thumb.jpeg.46eea22e3ee5798a9c14ee2ae7ed4c53.jpeg

IMG_8077.thumb.jpeg.a09a447691f146885aaa1a9b3d7a1522.jpeg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, eileeshb said:

I got covid last October and was offered my second booster just a week after so couldn’t get it then.. my brother got married in July so I decided to get the booster before that so it would cover me for my cruise in October.  Thankfully I haven’t had too many coughing to sneezy customers despite the absolutely rubbish weather here this summer so I’m hoping I’ll avoid picking anything up. 

I'm sailing Sunday, so far so good, feeling great. Enjoy your cruise🙂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Carnival Spirit. I’ll be on her for the first time in February

Out of Mobile right? That's the closest port to my in-laws' (aka my future home) so I'm taking a close look at that one as well. I was glad to see it returning Fall '24 since I don't see me cruising out of there before then.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, HxFx said:

Out of Mobile right? That's the closest port to my in-laws' (aka my future home) so I'm taking a close look at that one as well. I was glad to see it returning Fall '24 since I don't see me cruising out of there before then.

Yeah. Got what i consider a great price on it a year and a half ago. And it’s drivable for me.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, HxFx said:

I grew up in Mobile.  Sometimes I miss it but I much prefer the convenience of living in a major city.

• Like 3