Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh gosh. I think the lady behind me has a bad cough. She’s had three series of coughs and we haven’t even left yet.

Are you sure you're not me? That always seems to happen to me. Usually on a plane, where I'm stuck for a few hours. Or in a grocery store, they wait until they pass me in an aisle and then take the opportunity to cough. 🤮

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

Are you sure you're not me? That always seems to happen to me. Usually on a plane, where I'm stuck for a few hours. Or in a grocery store, they wait until they pass me in an aisle and then take the opportunity to cough. 🤮

I had one on a cruise I was walking back to my room with food and as she passed me she turned her head and coughed on my food.

• Like 3

@Saint Greg...more great pictures from Skagway!

I did the White Pass train ride in May 2009, seems like a lifetime ago!  That is when I learned about the college kids getting summer jobs in Alaska, what a great way to see our country!

I found it fascinating realizing that the early miners tackled that rugged area in search of gold!  We sure have it easy in today's world compared to what they endured.

I also remember the train stopping to let passengers off to go hiking and picking other passengers up when they were done hiking or off backpacking...pretty unique and great memories for sure!

• Like 7