Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

I don’t think I mentioned it but I didn’t bring a jacket or coat at all this time. I had a heavy coat in my car ready to go but the night before I looked at the forecast for all of the ports and it just wasn’t bad. I have a couple of hoodies. And my hat and gloves. That’s the extent of my cold weather gear this time around

IMG_1467.thumb.jpeg.b0e9346323ff5493536eefcf35570f9f.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Haha 3

That’s how I slept. Not that it’s hot in here. It’s 70 and comfortable. But last night it said 71 which is getting on the warm side for me. I totally turned the heat totally off and hooked the fan up. Upper 60’s. 70 max for me.

IMG_1469.thumb.jpeg.4bc45e4da01f4eb10d5d2d7ca7de2e19.jpeg

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think I mentioned it but I didn’t bring a jacket or coat at all this time. I had a heavy coat in my car ready to go but the night before I looked at the forecast for all of the ports and it just wasn’t bad. I have a couple of hoodies. And my hat and gloves. That’s the extent of my cold weather gear this time around

uqvdm9vp.png.83847e6602c9f9bf04bde6be947e9935.png

• Haha 10

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Parmesan and Asiago crusted halibut

The halibut there is delicious! I think we would do the opposite route so that we could go on a fishing excursion after the cruise to catch a bunch to bring home. My husband did that at the end of a work trip almost 10 years ago and it was wonderful. They flash freeze it and it was all still frozen when he got home.

• Like 4