Onboard folio

JStar

Last night I received a copy of my onboard folio via email. The problem is it was 3 weeks ago today that we got off the ship. Apparently it is pretty challenging for princess to even send an email! 

We received ours two days after we disembarked. The charge appeared on our credit card a day or so after that and we paid it immediately. Then, a week after we disembarked, we received new emails with new, higher folio totals because of additional items added after we disembarked but dated prior to our disembarking. This higher amount has not appeared on our credit card. I don’t know what’s going on, but until it hits my credit card I’m not going to worry about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Received my email folio charges on August 17.  Got off the ship on August 4.  Fortunately, it matched the print out I asked the Customer Service Desk to give me the night before.  There was one kiosk that was working.  I prefer the "nicer" paper one and since I was at the desk, it wasn't a problem to request one.

It is one of the best advice anyone can offer...get a final copy BEFORE you leave the ship.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Received my email folio charges on August 17.  Got off the ship on August 4.  Fortunately, it matched the print out I asked the Customer Service Desk to give me the night before.  There was one kiosk that was working.  I prefer the "nicer" paper one and since I was at the desk, it wasn't a problem to request one.

It is one of the best advice anyone can offer...get a final copy BEFORE you leave the ship.

Ours finally showed up Thursday night too. We got a printout the morning of disembarking though so no surprises. 

• Like 1

We got off the Grand on 29th of July and only got our email folio a couple of days ago.

I always get a copy on the last morning from guest services because if you have any refundable credit left over and live outside the US it isn't automatically returned to card and has taken a couple of phone calls to sort out. We also will continue to do so because of the following:

We were on Sky in February and I went to guest services after dinner on the last night to get a copy which showed we had just eaten at Crown grill. Eh, no we hadn't! They phoned the Crown Grill who initially tried to say we had eaten there whilst I was listening in. It took about 10 minutes to resolve, but if we had been off the ship before discovering the mistake it would never have been sorted.