Bonaire port call canceled. Overnight in Curaçao.

horseymike

What day of the week is it?  If you are lucky there is something called "Punda Vibes" and there are fireworks near the floating bridge this is on Thursdays.  I've learned about this while researching our land trip to Curacao.  Unfortunately we leave on a Thursday.  There are some locals that answer on these boards that can offer suggestions on restaurants near the ship.

3 hours ago, horseymike said:

Hello Everyone,

We were notified of a itinerary change yesterday, Bonaire has been cancelled, the Curaçao call will now be an overnight call.

Any suggestions on something to do in Curacao on an overnight port call ?

What cruise?  We are on the Eurodam in late March and got an email that Curacao and Bonaire are switched.  We just hope they don't cancel.  😞 

4 hours ago, topspot said:

What day of the week is it?  If you are lucky there is something called "Punda Vibes" and there are fireworks near the floating bridge this is on Thursdays.  I've learned about this while researching our land trip to Curacao.  Unfortunately we leave on a Thursday.  There are some locals that answer on these boards that can offer suggestions on restaurants near the ship.

March 11 - 12 2024 overnight in Curacao . Monday - Tuesday.

On 8/22/2023 at 3:11 PM, horseymike said:

Rotterdam Departing Port Everglades on March 8 2024.

I'm on that cruise too.  I was hoping for a sunset cruise Monday night but HAL's not offering one and searching for a private company didn't work either (on a Monday).  We may end up just going for a drink or dinner for sunset.  I've been to Curacao in the evening many times and it's very pleasant to walk around and enjoy the lights on the floating bridge, etc.  This trip we'll have 2 nights, so I was hoping for something more structured on the first night.

Sue/WDW1972

4 hours ago, wdw1972 said:

I'm on that cruise too.  I was hoping for a sunset cruise Monday night but HAL's not offering one and searching for a private company didn't work either (on a Monday).  We may end up just going for a drink or dinner for sunset.  I've been to Curacao in the evening many times and it's very pleasant to walk around and enjoy the lights on the floating bridge, etc.  This trip we'll have 2 nights, so I was hoping for something more structured on the first night.

Sue/WDW1972

Contact either Red Snapper or Miramar for a sunset cruise (they are private companies)