Apex bars and lounges

Canadianhey!

2 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

So what does every one think of the Martini Bar on this class of ship?  It seemed to be really crowded and loud.  Very hard to find seats and that was our experience during the early opening up after the Covid shutdown.

Seemed fine to me, I like the way they changed on Beyond and Ascent though, you can walk all the way around like on Equinox, etc…

I can’t comment on the M Class, I haven’t sailed on one. 

I also never had much of an issue finding seats at the Eden Bar or Sunset Bar. I guess I’m not too picky. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

We rarely went to the Martini Bar on the E 9Class ships.   

We spent more time at the Eden, and on the Beyond the WCB.

The set up at the Martini Bar area  is OK but we got tired of those Martinis and being able to sit at bar wasn’t the same.

There were a few other areas in the bar that we preferred to sit at where we could see the whole area and not have people squeezing between or over us to order a drink.     

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

6 hours ago, happy cruzer said:

So what does every one think of the Martini Bar on this class of ship?  It seemed to be really crowded and loud.  Very hard to find seats and that was our experience during the early opening up after the Covid shutdown.

We like the martini bar area. We don't sit at the bar. We sit in the other seats in the area. We like the live bands. We only go for pre diner drinks and gone by 5:45. Never had a problem getting seats in March 2023 on our Apex cruise. 

13 hours ago, doghog said:

We like the martini bar area. We don't sit at the bar. We sit in the other seats in the area. We like the live bands. We only go for pre diner drinks and gone by 5:45. Never had a problem getting seats in March 2023 on our Apex cruise. 

Thanks for the report.  We could never find a seat in the 6 to 7 time frame.  We occasionally could get one in Cafe Bacio at that time.  Eden had seating but no entertainment, that probably has changed by now.