What are your experiences with "TheKey"?

Valen9

I booked it for my Adventure sailing February... I got it for 20.99 per person.  The internet is 15.99 per device if I buy a two device package.  So for 5 bucks a day I get all the other perks.  That is worth it to me.  On my next two cruises in December on Harmony it is 49.99.  There isn't a chance in the world I'd pay that price.

• Like 1

We purchased The Key for $20.99 per person for our upcoming Radiance Panama Canal cruise next year.  When are we allowed to disembark the cruise?  When they call the first group?  We aren't carrying our luggage off the ship.  

37 minutes ago, Teeara said:

We purchased The Key for $20.99 per person for our upcoming Radiance Panama Canal cruise next year.  When are we allowed to disembark the cruise?  When they call the first group?  We aren't carrying our luggage off the ship.  

You get to have a leisurely breakfast with an enhanced menu. I had steak and eggs. Then you can depart in a special line for Key holders. We walked off about 9:30 last time.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:37 PM, Tree_skier said:

I booked it for my Adventure sailing February... I got it for 20.99 per person.  The internet is 15.99 per device if I buy a two device package.  So for 5 bucks a day I get all the other perks.  That is worth it to me.  On my next two cruises in December on Harmony it is 49.99.  There isn't a chance in the world I'd pay that price.

I agree. $20.99 is a great price. Not the $49.99

• Like 1