Weird Sunshine Bathroom Question

MistyRo76

Off the wall question that I'm hoping someone can answer for me! 🙂 

When I cruised last year on the Valor, I was surprised to find that the shower did not have the little corner shelves installed to put my shampoo/conditioner/razor stuff on. So I had to set it on the floor of the shower - which was fine. But I don't recall ever NOT having corner shelves in showers on any of my previous cruises. I did purchase a little suction-cup travel corner organizer to take with me on our next cruise. But if the showers on the Sunshine have these shelves, I'll save the space in my suitcase and leave it at home! Can anyone confirm if the Sunshine does indeed have these shower shelves?? Thank you! 

Just got off the sunshine a couple weeks ago and there was a little corner shelve DH used for his shaving things in the shower.  it was small though, we used the body gel and shampoo supplied in the shower so didnt need to bring any. This was in a balcony cabin and SIL and kids had OV on deck 2 with same.  

59 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

Thank you! Very helpful! That should suffice for our family! 

What?!  Lol!  I always find myself squeezing like a travel size bottle of shampoo on there with a bar of soap and the rest goes on the floor.  Or crammed in the water controls.  Or on the soap/shampoo dispenser.  If you can make the tiny little thing work for your whole family, that's impressive!  

1 hour ago, StephPS79 said:

What?!  Lol!  I always find myself squeezing like a travel size bottle of shampoo on there with a bar of soap and the rest goes on the floor.  Or crammed in the water controls.  Or on the soap/shampoo dispenser.  If you can make the tiny little thing work for your whole family, that's impressive!  

Well, my daughter and I use the same shampoo and condition and my hubby is bald so that helps out! Most of his products are for his beard which he'll keep by the sink. And it's only a 5 day cruise! 🙂 There are some pretty good travel corner organizers on Amazon! Check 'em out! That would give your fam more storage. 

• Haha 1

We were just on Sunshine, too. We could fit the bar of soap, my husband’s travel sized shampoo, and mine/my daughter’s conditioner (we use the ship’s shampoo) in the corner rack. The razor goes on top of the shampoo/conditioner dispensers. I wouldn’t want to keep anything on the floor.