booked cruise..can you change to a different date?

2flacruisers

That penalty is $100 pp for changing ship/sail date of a NRD booking.  They don't charge you when they make the change, they just add the "admin fee" to the new booking.   Of course if you change it again the fees accumulate so it would be another $100 pp.

26 minutes ago, 39august said:

You will lose any OBC for booking on board. Not supposed to, but that is what X is doing.  Happened to a lot of us.

I just changed an on-board booking (Nov 2022) with a nonrefundable fare to a different date and ship.  I was charged a $100pp charge but I did not lose my OBC as I did not cancel the reservation, just moved it, keeping my original reservation number.

12 minutes ago, darsura said:

I just changed an on-board booking (Nov 2022) with a nonrefundable fare to a different date and ship.  I was charged a $100pp charge but I did not lose my OBC as I did not cancel the reservation, just moved it, keeping my original reservation number.

We had the same experience, moving a January 2024 booking on Reflection to a September 2024 booking on Equinox. We had to pay the $100.00pp change fee, but retained our OBC.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 39august said:

I kept my reservation number. I only changed cabin class. I have read of several others who made similar changes and lost their OBC as well. My TA is trying to get it back, but after 2 months, so far no joy. 

Just out of curiosity how was the original reservation booked.   Sail Now or Sail later where you select a sailing later?

It also appears those who lost the OBC had NRD deposits originally.

I had a refundable book now reservation that I moved to another sailing with a NRD, kept the OBC.

"Book now" with NRD and OBC.  I have done this previously and did not lose OBC. Now, 2 months ago, this is what happened. When I see the above posters with NRD kept their OBC, it really irritates  me that i lost mine.