Caesar’s Diamond re RCCL

kgoodman16

The Caesar’s rewards web site has a reference to a discount program for NCL, Oceania and RSSC cruises, with Caesar’s Diamond members qualifying for a 10% discount on Oceania and Regent cruises.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Thanks 

IMG_0075.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 11:36 PM, smarterman64 said:

Call the number to book and it will be 10%. but it's not really 10%. it's 10% off the a fare only (so not the ncf part). so when you check their math, it won't be full 10% because of the ncf portion. i think it's maybe 7-8% after all said and done. 

and even less when you add in the admin fee ($20 per person per day).  At least on the NCL sailings.  I'm guessing they also charge the fee on Oceania and Regent

On 9/6/2023 at 9:36 AM, dbrown84 said:

and even less when you add in the admin fee ($20 per person per day).  At least on the NCL sailings.  I'm guessing they also charge the fee on Oceania and Regent

On 9/6/2023 at 9:36 AM, dbrown84 said:

i don't believe there is an admin fee when you use 10%... the admin fee is the balance. admin fee is only applicable on comped cruises

1 hour ago, smarterman64 said:

i don't believe there is an admin fee when you use 10%... the admin fee is the balance. admin fee is only applicable on comped cruises

I can't speak for the 10%, but they do charge the admin fee when you use 20%.  sucks, but they do

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 10:34 PM, kgoodman16 said:

The Caesar’s rewards web site has a reference to a discount program for NCL, Oceania and RSSC cruises, with Caesar’s Diamond members qualifying for a 10% discount on Oceania and Regent cruises.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Thanks 

If you are a Caesar's diamond player, you should be getting free cruise certificate offers for NCL. 100% off is better than 10% off.