(physical) Access into pools

gardening_diva

I've not been able to confirm via the photos, so what type of physical access do the various pools on the ship have (Spa, Infinite, Main) - gradual/sloping steps or vertical ladder?

My husband won't be able to haul himself up the ladder type, so trying to check which pool, if any, he will be able to use.

11 minutes ago, gardening_diva said:

I've not been able to confirm via the photos, so what type of physical access do the various pools on the ship have (Spa, Infinite, Main) - gradual/sloping steps or vertical ladder?

My husband won't be able to haul himself up the ladder type, so trying to check which pool, if any, he will be able to use.

The spa pool on Dk 1 has stairs, others are ladders.

• Like 3

This is the one place I really wish Viking would change the design. I can understand given it's small size why the infinity pool has only ladders but given the large hot tub at the main pool as well as the ladders on either side of the pool that a set of steps should be feasible. 

The steps into the spa pool are great-low rise and long treads and great handrails on either side.  If only it wasn't inside...except on cold days or really hot ones😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zippeedee said:

Do the hot tubs have ladders too? I guess I’ll be spending more time in the spa.

All the hot tubs onboard have ladders BUT the one at the Aquavit/Infinity Pool is raised so I've been able to sit on the edge and swing my legs into the hot tub and then to get out stand up on the seat of the tub, sit on the edge and swing my legs out. The other two hot tubs onboard are all sunken and you have to use the ladder to get in and out. 

Photos below

IMG_7657.jpeg

Aquavit Hot Tub

IMG_8226.webp

spa hot tub, ladder required

IMG_8227.jpeg
main pool hot tub, ladder required.

71251623970__0A36B843-ED37-4F65-A357-86F3D94DAE54.jpeg

Edited by Clay Clayton
  • Like 2