Prima - Coffee Maker

Sussexboy

3 minutes ago, Sussexboy said:

Hi All, anybody been on Prima that can tell me if we get a coffee maker in a balcony cabin please. If not can we ask for one? Need my caffeine to get going in the morning!

Thanks.

We had to request ours last fall.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sussexboy said:

Thanks, I will ask the cabin steward once on board.

When we sailed Prima in May there was no coffee maker in our cabin when we arrived..we asked our steward and he had us one within an hour.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I keep getting different answers as to the type of coffee maker.  We are in a family one-bedroom suite.  I’ve heard that all suites get a nepresso coffee maker, others say it is the type that takes the pillow pods (like a tea bag with coffee) and my “personal cruise consultant just told me the room will have a keurig.  

Need to confirm so that I know what type of (strong) coffee to bring with me…

We normally find that, Inside, we get a "Tea & Coffee"; in other words it can be used for hot water for tea and with coffee "bags" for coffee.

Pod coffee makers, like those that are in Suites, are less likely outside the suites.   

It will depend on what is available, where you are and how many people have asked before you.   (And your Latitude level!!)

23 minutes ago, Adb123123 said:

We are in a family one bedroom suite.  So I assume ... 

Suite (excluding formerly "mini suites" or "club balcony" - you should find this in your suite, stocked and refilled daily as needed.  

image.thumb.png.34e707fb11da6587d84841ccf5de9dab.png

By request - balcony and others, including oceanviews and even insides - housekeeping will provide one of these (just ask, easy) and cheerfully refilled daily when the cabin is serviced.  Extra tea bags & hot coca/chocolate can be picked up in the garden cafe.  Complimentary, at no extra charge ... "cartons" of Flow water, however, isn't. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b7dbb8fe5906857f9835525095ff7a28.jpeg

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Suite (excluding formerly "mini suites" or "club balcony" - you should find this in your suite, stocked and refilled daily as needed.  

image.thumb.png.34e707fb11da6587d84841ccf5de9dab.png

By request - balcony and others, including oceanviews and even insides - housekeeping will provide one of these (just ask, easy) and cheerfully refilled daily when the cabin is serviced.  Extra tea bags & hot coca/chocolate can be picked up in the garden cafe.  Complimentary, at no extra charge ... "cartons" of Flow water, however, isn't. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b7dbb8fe5906857f9835525095ff7a28.jpeg

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed to know. 

1 hour ago, Adb123123 said:

I keep getting different answers as to the type of coffee maker.  We are in a family one-bedroom suite.  I’ve heard that all suites get a nepresso coffee maker, others say it is the type that takes the pillow pods (like a tea bag with coffee) and my “personal cruise consultant just told me the room will have a keurig.  

Need to confirm so that I know what type of (strong) coffee to bring with me…

If  you are in a Suite, you will have a Nespresso coffee maker with the original style coffee pod/capsules. (The tea bags are only in the steerage class cabins). 

image.png.9318ec19a08dc74cf5c6fff0dd4845f4.png

image.png.9d851e3f2e099070157d59e94e349e44.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

We normally find that, Inside, we get a "Tea & Coffee"; in other words it can be used for hot water for tea and with coffee "bags" for coffee.

Pod coffee makers, like those that are in Suites, are less likely outside the suites.   

It will depend on what is available, where you are and how many people have asked before you.   (And your Latitude level!!)

Whats with your comments??..every time you refer to "your Latitude level"??

Asking for ANYTHING on a cruise has nothing to do with "your Latitude level".

Sussexboy, ask for whatever you want. Coffee maker is a simple request.

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2023 at 1:43 PM, Sussexboy said:

Hi All, anybody been on Prima that can tell me if we get a coffee maker in a balcony cabin please. If not can we ask for one? Need my caffeine to get going in the morning!

Thanks.

Balcony cabin has plenty of room for coffee maker. Just ask. Simple request.

36 minutes ago, mexicobob said:

Is this Keurig? Was thinking of bringing some extra.. just in case.

Please take time to read the thread, specifically the post before the one you quoted. You get a Nespresso with original capsules in Suites and a Hamilton Beach single serve with pillow in steerage. 

No Keurig anywhere on the ship. 

image.png.fc52ed244392eaaf7d1792a60223434c.pngimage.png.08376c216fedb4abeb50cdae9f5b2a34.png

• Like 1