LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

30 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Safe travels home Megan. I knew it was a big ship but thought I would spot you somewhere lol. I might have spotted you yesterday afternoon but I wasn't sure. Didn't have wifi or it would have been easy.

We are off and headed to airport. Will have to go back and read what all I missed😁

Be safe. We are sitting at FLL. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, edspec said:

Honestly, with all the comfortable workout clothes available someone has to wear a robe and slippers?  Who does that???  Maybe she overslept??

Nope. Do not give her that benefit of the doubt. She got off the Celebration with us. And she’s sitting here at the airport near us. She has a suitcase with her… she could totally go to the bathroom and put on clothes. Or dress at security like NY lady. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

Thanks for a great review Megan.  I hope your travels home aren't terrible.  That's usually the best I can hope for.  Looking forward to meeting you on the Tribe cruise.  And there better not be any hoodlums on the Celebration.  I have a bad temper.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, BohJang said:

Thanks for a great review Megan.  I hope your travels home aren't terrible.  That's usually the best I can hope for.  Looking forward to meeting you on the Tribe cruise.  And there better not be any hoodlums on the Celebration.  I have a bad temper.

I may only venture out of Havana for food and with supervision. 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

29 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Nope. Do not give her that benefit of the doubt. She got off the Celebration with us. And she’s sitting here at the airport near us. She has a suitcase with her… she could totally go to the bathroom and put on clothes. Or dress at security like NY lady. 

Oh. Wow. I’m more afraid of what the situation is under her robe. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the news tonight to see if there was an in-flight flasher. 🤣

• Haha 14

31 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Sooo she said that she is “comfortable”.  Insert side eye. 

Now I’m wondering if she boarded wearing that too. It would take up a lot of room in that little suitcase. Oops..and thanks!

Edited by Mommapadraig
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2