Golf Simulator?

smwg

2 hours ago, smwg said:

Does the Caribbean Princess still have a Golf Simulator?

We found Princess Links all the way forward on Deck 17 - The Sports Deck. It was inside and was a bunch of "holes" to putt. The floor was astro turf and it was coming up in the corners and on the edges and the place looked like it hadn't been maintained in a very long time.  This was back in 2018 so who knows what it's like now but, at that time, we were singularly unimpressed.

2 minutes ago, Thrak said:

We found Princess Links all the way forward on Deck 17 - The Sports Deck. It was inside and was a bunch of "holes" to putt. The floor was astro turf and it was coming up in the corners and on the edges and the place looked like it hadn't been maintained in a very long time.  This was back in 2018 so who knows what it's like now but, at that time, we were singularly unimpressed.

Thanks.  I was hoping they still have s golf simulator. My husband likes to golf and world really enjoy that.  Putting is okay, but just not the same.  😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smwg said:

Thanks.  I was hoping they still have s golf simulator. My husband likes to golf and world really enjoy that.  Putting is okay, but just not the same.  😂

I believe the areas where the golf simulators were have been converted to Platinum studios where they do the professional Black/White pictures. 

2 hours ago, smwg said:

Does the Caribbean Princess still have a Golf Simulator?

No more golf simulators on Princess ships. Almost all ships have a putting area and there probably will be some sort of putting contest for one of those great Princess prizes.

1 hour ago, wallyj said:

I believe the areas where the golf simulators were have been converted to Platinum studios where they do the professional Black/White pictures. 

That's what I was afraid of.  We were on the Crown in March and it was a portrait studio. 😢  Guess they make more money doing that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, skynight said:

No more golf simulators on Princess ships. Almost all ships have a putting area and there probably will be some sort of putting contest for one of those great Princess prizes.

Thanks.  Just wishful thinking, I guess.  Putting is okay, but just not quite as fun. 😉