Bands on the Anthem!

I'm asking for a friend...I really am.  Trying to find out what band is going to be on the Anthem.  My friend, her significant other and friends leave next Thursday and are hoping for a good band.  If anyone has recently sailed or maybe is on Anthem now and can give me this information, that would be great.  We have always been lucky and had good bands on all the ships we've sailed.  Years ago on the Anthem it was the Royal Swedes who are amazing.

1 hour ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

I'm asking for a friend...I really am.  Trying to find out what band is going to be on the Anthem.  My friend, her significant other and friends leave next Thursday and are hoping for a good band.  If anyone has recently sailed or maybe is on Anthem now and can give me this information, that would be great.  We have always been lucky and had good bands on all the ships we've sailed.  Years ago on the Anthem it was the Royal Swedes who are amazing.

In the Music Hall they usually rotate between the Caribbean band, Latin group and ‘house’ band.. The current house band are known as ‘The Ultimate Party Band UK’ and are onboard until October.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser

1 hour ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

The Royal Swedes were amazing but when I saw them in a lounge in 2019 they asked for requests from those of us who came to see them.They did not know the 3 songs that I mentioned .These were not obscure songs.

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

The Royal Swedes were amazing but when I saw them in a lounge in 2019 they asked for requests from those of us who came to see them.They did not know the 3 songs that I mentioned .These were not obscure songs.

They were awful ! The girl couldn’t sing. 
Playing to near empty venues when I was on!  

Good to know the new band are good… but bring back Wild Boyz !!!

Hello,

A line from my student youth was "Don't ban the bomb, bomb the band".

I hope the OP means leaving *FOR* the Anthem next Thursday (from home) and not leaving *ON* Anthem next Thursday as we will be in Geiranger Fjord and boarding would be interesting to watch.

Regards,

Cublet

5 hours ago, little britain said:

Bring back Rock The Boat.

What a brilliant band they were.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, little britain said:

I'd like them to bring back "tribute" bands.  We really enjoyed the one, LAvation (U2 Tribute) on Anthum on our Bermuda cruise several years ago. I wasn't a U2 fan and actually still aren't but LAvation was really good, talented band, they made it sound like they were in the studio.