Possible to still get a Sail&Sign card?

infoteknerd

I probably know the answer but still going to ask. 

Anyone still able to get a card to go along with the medallion?

I have all my Sail&Sign cards from the Beginning to Platinum, but alas my initial Elite cruise was cancelled, something about the year 2020 IDK, lol. 

Finally will be able to take that cruise shortly. Maybe trying to dash the hopes sooner than later.  

TIA

15 minutes ago, PMGS247 said:

Handy tip I just read somewhere on here: they're magnetic. We put ours up on the fridge.

Just ask at GS.  I would imagine they have a few OB, they need them for people with a pacemaker, if their Dr suggests that.

The OM is magnetic too.  Throw it on your frig.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, infoteknerd said:

Thanks y’all,

Yeah, I have been collecting the medallions too. Just would be nice to have a ‘full set’ of the cards. 

Hoping for the best 😅

so, you've got

blue

gold

medallion

ruby

platinum 

and now hoping to get an elite cruise card?

Yes, Guest Services will give you a cruise card, if you ask.  The question is if they still have the blank cards for Elite.  If Guest Services has run out, they will give you a card with an incorrect Captain’s Circle Level.

16 hours ago, voljeep said:

Sail & Sign was on Carnival - just looked it up ...

Not sure if you can get a Cruise card on Princess - but would you be willing to turn in your medallion to get one?

No problem. Just wrap it in a piece of aluminum foil and tell them you lost it when you ask for a cruise card. 

• Haha 3

I have locked my Medallion in my room 2x. I have gone to Guest Services and they have given me a card to get into my room. It is a generic card that doesn't have my name on it and is a blue card with a picture of a ship if I remember correctly. Definitely not the Elite card I previously had.

So yes, you can get a card but I don't remember it having any information on it (name, voyage, elite level, etc..).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coral said:

I have locked my Medallion in my room 2x. I have gone to Guest Services and they have given me a card to get into my room. It is a generic card that doesn't have my name on it and is a blue card with a picture of a ship if I remember correctly. Definitely not the Elite card I previously had.

So yes, you can get a card but I don't remember it having any information on it (name, voyage, elite level, etc..).

Yeah this was kind of my guess...you may be able to get something technically in a card format but probably not the card OP is imagining.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 9:41 AM, infoteknerd said:

I probably know the answer but still going to ask. 

Anyone still able to get a card to go along with the medallion?

I have all my Sail&Sign cards from the Beginning to Platinum, but alas my initial Elite cruise was cancelled, something about the year 2020 IDK, lol. 

Finally will be able to take that cruise shortly. Maybe trying to dash the hopes sooner than later.  

TIA

Sort Of
On board now and asked to have access through the Medallion to multiple family cabins. We were given a card for the rooms just in case there was a lag in the medallions being synced the card was blue and they wrote on it with a sharpie 😁

Edited by Jadn13

The cruise cards still exist at least as of January 2023.  I was able to convert my Medallion into a cruise card.  Guest Services said all they had were blank cruise cards for Platinum and were out of Elite.  I took it--not a big deal.  This doesn't help the OP for their purposes, but I really just wanted a cruise card in lieu of the Medallion.

img728a.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2023 at 12:30 PM, voljeep said:

so, you've got

blue

gold

medallion

ruby

platinum 

and now hoping to get an elite cruise card?

Yeah,

I've gotten my Blue, Gold, Ruby, and Platinum cards, 

I have a few medallions in Blue (while in "beta") and Platinum. 

Just want my Black Card, lol... 

On 9/1/2023 at 3:26 PM, SCX22 said:

The cruise cards still exist at least as of January 2023.  I was able to convert my Medallion into a cruise card.  Guest Services said all they had were blank cruise cards for Platinum and were out of Elite.  I took it--not a big deal.  This doesn't help the OP for their purposes, but I really just wanted a cruise card in lieu of the Medallion.

img728a.jpg

Awe... too many Platinum peeps... Will still ask... 

Thanks everyone for your help...

15 minutes ago, infoteknerd said:

Yeah,

I've gotten my Blue, Gold, Ruby, and Platinum cards, 

I have a few medallions in Blue (while in "beta") and Platinum. 

Just want my Black Card, lol... 

Awe... too many Platinum peeps... Will still ask... 

Thanks everyone for your help...

"Medallion" was a short lived cruise card ... it was replaced by the Ruby card - but 'Medallion' at one time was a captain's circle level - 4/17/13

Princess Cruises adds new “Medallion” level to Captain’s Circle Loyalty Program | News | Breaking Travel News

we got one - nobody, including staff, had a clue what it was

Edited by voljeep

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

"Medallion" was a short lived cruise card ... it was replaced by the Ruby card - but 'Medallion' at one time was a captain's circle level - 4/17/13

Princess Cruises adds new “Medallion” level to Captain’s Circle Loyalty Program | News | Breaking Travel News

we got one - nobody, including staff, had a clue what is was

Ouuuuu... That was right at the start of my PCL life... 

Really nice

• Like 1