Another website fail?

WisCruiser2

I've tried to look at available excursions for both my October and February cruises, on the app and with Chrome. When I click on the Excursions icon in my Travel Summary, it takes me to "Excursion Reservations" with no way to access available excursions for the ports. When I look at the Itinerary, and click on the port name, it does the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

42 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

I've tried to look at available excursions for both my October and February cruises, on the app and with Chrome. When I click on the Excursions icon in my Travel Summary, it takes me to "Excursion Reservations" with no way to access available excursions for the ports. When I look at the Itinerary, and click on the port name, it does the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

Yup, same here. Excursions Reservations page loads but when I click on the individual port to see the excursions, nothing happens.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

It's working for me on a desktop using Chrome...they've changed the layout now...I *think* I like it better than it used to be.  Time will tell.

Are you seeing ALL the available excursions for ALL the ports? I still am taken to "Excursion Reservations" and can only see the one I've signed up for. Otherwise, it's like lx200gps said...

Ok, if I just go to Find a Cruise and find that sailing, I am able to see the Excursions for the ports. Just not from my Travel Summary, then, I guess.

Edited by WisCruiser2

1 hour ago, WisCruiser2 said:

Easy fix:  copy the link and open in your browser.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I get around the excursion issue by Right clicking on the link and then selecting "Open link in a new tab". Stupid that I have to do so but it works fine.

Had the same issue today but this work around worked. Thanks Thrak! Agee that it is stupid that we need to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'm confused...why would this have any bearing on seeing excursions?

Don't know the 'why' only the 'what'. I thought it had to do with cookies, tried clearing them, but still couldn't access the excursions. So I can get to them by (1) signing in incognito or (2) sign in from the regular window and then right mouse button and 'open link in new window'.

There's a lot of stuff that shouldn't be with their electronic interface. 

Have the same issue with excursions not loading using Edge, Firefox and Chrome on multiple windows devices, even after clearing cache and cookies. Happening for several days but thought would eventually work, like all IT issues on Princess.  Right clicking does help but annoying to keep opening more windows (new window for list of excursions in a port, then a new window to read about the excursion, then a new window to book the excursion).  Called Princess and 1 person I spoke with tried to mimic and happened to them too.  Resolution - transfer me to someone else and after speaking to 3 people gave up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1