Rooms on RCI with mini bar fridge?

We have cruised on different lines, and enjoy several. Even though we loved all that RCI had to offer, our interior room seemed much smaller than CCL, which I know has slightly bigger rooms. (We like the dark and quiet on an interior.) On RCI, the bed was butt up against the wall on one side, and I had to slide to the foot to get out of bed. Not having the cooler/fridge (not a real cold unit, I know) in an interior was a PITA. They have them on CCL on interior rooms. On RCI, what is the lowest category of room that comes standard with mini bar fridge? Anything below balcony? TIA.

3 minutes ago, joyandjerry said:

We have cruised on different lines, and enjoy several. Even though we loved all that RCI had to offer, our interior room seemed much smaller than CCL, which I know has slightly bigger rooms. (We like the dark and quiet on an interior.) On RCI, the bed was butt up against the wall on one side, and I had to slide to the foot to get out of bed. Not having the cooler/fridge (not a real cold unit, I know) in an interior was a PITA. They have them on CCL on interior rooms. On RCI, what is the lowest category of room that comes standard with mini bar fridge? Anything below balcony? TIA.

Which ship? Only grandeur lately has not has a mini fridge that I've been on. Grandeur insides as you said are also smaller than newer ships. 

Without knowing what ship hard to say. ..

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

It would have never occured to me that there were any cabins without a fridge.   

Another example of where I got lucky when I booked.  

Yeah, all the other cabins on CCL, RCI and Princess had them in various room types.