Hiro and Outdoor Movie at the same day/time at AquaTheater?

Hey knowledgeable Cruisecritic folks - first RCI cruise upcoming although been on 20+ other cruises. Our planner finally shows our sailing’s production shows and they can be booked in advance (Symphony). However I am noticing some discrepancies with AquaTheater. See below pic. It seems the venue is double booked (on several occasions, this is just one example). Would I be right to assume that the pduduction shows will go on as advertised on the planner and the Outdoor movie is cancelled? Can’t see how they could have the Outdoor movie and Hiro at the same time at AquaTheater.

Wouldn’t have even noticed this but the kids (teens) have their hearts set on the Outdoor movies… 

IMG_9896.jpeg

Edited by European_CruiseGirl

• European_CruiseGirl changed the title to Hiro and Outdoor Movie at the same day/time at AquaTheater?
1 hour ago, European_CruiseGirl said:

Hey knowledgeable Cruisecritic folks - first RCI cruise upcoming although been on 20+ other cruises. Our planner finally shows our sailing’s production shows and they can be booked in advance (Symphony). However I am noticing some discrepancies with AquaTheater. See below pic. It seems the venue is double booked (on several occasions, this is just one example). Would I be right to assume that the pduduction shows will go on as advertised on the planner and the Outdoor movie is cancelled? Can’t see how they could have the Outdoor movie and Hiro at the same time at AquaTheater.

Wouldn’t have even noticed this but the kids (teens) have their hearts set on the Outdoor movies… 

IMG_9896.jpeg

Many things in the cruise planner are inaccurate until.you get on board the ship.