What new itinerary would you like when cruises are released this year?

gordylad

karmamule,

I booked my first Holland cruise for October of this year going from Canada to Florida. I booked one for next year also but I am thinking of changing it. I spend about 3 hours last night looking at all of the cruises on HAL and am interested in the Greenland/Iceland but unfortunately all accessible cabins are gone. I found another that is 21 days which does the ABC islands and also does Panama but I think the handicapped cabins might be gone on that one too.

On 9/4/2023 at 9:23 AM, Ken the cruiser said:

How about a roundtrip Alaska cruise from Seattle that includes stopping in Nome as well as other Alaska ports, and of course a port in Canada to keep the PVSA folks happy? That would definitely catch our interest. 

I concur about Alaska.  Wanting to book for Sept 2025 and want something to rival the Princess itineraries (not decided Princess or Celebrity).  Prefer a Southbound itinerary

Edited by Cruise till you drop

On 9/4/2023 at 7:42 AM, mahdnc said:

Personally I'd love to see the return of the 14 night Exotic Southern Caribbean sailings

I love the 10 day sailings but 14 would also be good in Jan 2026.  I would hope that Celebrity would try to stay in line with Princess pricing as we’ve noticed Celebrity is about 20% higher for similar sailings 

3 hours ago, karmamule said:

2024 is already booked for us. I hope they do it again in 2025 because odds are very good we'd be on it!

It appears Summit does this itinerary every year, so hopefully, 2025 is a continuation. 

And to those who joined a thread about what itineraries we’d like to see added but post about never cruising X again because of whatever…..isnt there enough threads bemoaning all the negatives and how at least one thread is specifically about not cruising on X again enough? 

And yes, we can all post what we want, but what’s the point. After negative experiences with Viking Ocean, I wont be cruising that Line again…..but Im Not on multiple Viking threads stating so. Had my say after the experience and left the forum. 

Den

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1