Any advise for best/most important things to do once boarded.

mcoler181

I'm surprised about MSC (non-YC) not having 1 dining room open for embarkation lunch. My comment about doing the dining room on embarkation day to avoid the buffet crowds comes from our many cruises on NCL and Royal which do have 1 dining room open for that purpose. We usually had to ask a staff member to direct us to the right dining room as it was not readily advertised. Again, have only sailed YC on MSC (and luv EVERY spoiled minute of it!), so I made an assumption. Interesting.

1 hour ago, sandinmyshoes said:

You seem to know your stuff around Meraviglia.  Do you remember if there is a pay pizza place with fresh, made to order pizzas away from the buffet?  Our other MSC cruise on Divina had this but I can't find anything about what it was called or if this ship has it.  (Your various posts have been very helpful!)

There is not, unless you count Room Service pizza delivery...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

On Mera, Holas was $17 in February at lunch all you can eat.  Best deal around.  Waiter gave some guidance on what to share.  Even for me, way too much food.  Great experience all around.

Yeah, I stupidly did the all-you-can-eat option my first time there. No way can you actually eat $17 worth of food. The tacos are $2-something a piece when purchased a la carte. I learned that the El Chapo dip and a Chipotle Carnitas taco was the right amount of food for me and only cost about $7 total.

PXL_20230413_215448893.thumb.jpg.b82ddaf271125a5213f358482e2ec97b.jpg

PXL_20230422_172014734.thumb.jpg.97e81ee451a736f375eed47d57a65420.jpg

PXL_20230422_171114212.thumb.jpg.95fc2da53b8dc5ccc876ee8f34066102.jpg

Edited by JamieLogical
  • Thanks 1