confused about wi-fi

ok I am a little confused about wifi, all I see if a voom and stream package which would be quite expensive for the 3 adults who require it, we just want to be able to message back and forth with kids at home, and check on business matters, but it looks like the cheapest would be 17.00 a day per adult, any other choices?

3 minutes ago, diazwoman61 said:

ok I am a little confused about wifi, all I see if a voom and stream package which would be quite expensive for the 3 adults who require it, we just want to be able to message back and forth with kids at home, and check on business matters, but it looks like the cheapest would be 17.00 a day per adult, any other choices?

If you do not all need to be connected at the same time just buy the one device package for one guest.

On board you can log on any number of different devices, just one at a time

35 minutes ago, diazwoman61 said:

It is normally cheaper to buy 1 package and 3 devices. My friends didn’t ask me first (LOL), bought 2 packages at the rate of $16.99 per day. I let them know the difference, and he called back and saved about $35. Same login, but 2 devices can use at same time.

And as mentioned, the cheapest is one package and share the login between the 3 of you, but only 1 device logged in at a time.

Edited by crzndeb

2 minutes ago, diazwoman61 said:

oh thank you, I did that one login on 3 devices, thank you! I thought when I had first looked a month or so ago they had a wifi only a selection but now it appears you must also purchase the streaming capability

They used to have 2 levels of wifi but that was a lot longer than a month ago.