Taxi fare from Quebec city airport to cruise pier

toothmaker

1 hour ago, mrell345 said:

Taxi Laurier (418-651-2727) supposedly has a fixed price of CAD$42.00, if you need a van add CAD$10.00.  Plus tip.  I called and asked.  Supposedly no extras for baggage.

https://www.taxilaurier.ca/

We did a flat $45 CAD to the airport from the Fairmont. Concierge arranged, not sure of the cab company. 

On 9/4/2023 at 1:10 PM, Morebeer said:

Is Uber available in Quebec City?

Yes, we Ubered from Quebec City airport into the old city area across from chateau Frontenac last week. The wait was only 10mins and the designated waiting area easy to find outside baggage claim. They had regular and XL options, if I recall.  It was $42usd on my credit card statement but the fare is shown in CAD on the Uber app and it was upper 50-something CAD. this was about 10pm on a Friday night.  

our driver was very kind, but spoke only French. It wasn’t an issue as all was handled through the app and I can speak a few words of french, but I was a bit surprised as I had read that most tourist-facing employees would be more fully bilingual. But again- it was no issue at all, even if I hadn’t been able to chat a bit. 

Taxi rates from the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB)

From the YQB terminal to downtown Québec City or From downtown Québec City to YQB (Trip A)

DAY PRICE: $41.40

NIGHT PRICE (between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.): $47.60 

During the day and night, a fee of $0.90 + GST and QST is added to the base fare for each trip, including special fares set by the Commission des transports du Québec. It is also added to fares established by a contract agreed upon between two parties and to fares requested by a mobile application. This amount is used to fund a program to compensate and assist individuals or groups who were licensed as cab owners.