Flight Information no Longer Showing in my Account

pappy1022

I was just checking all of my itinerary information one last time before we start our journey in a couple of days, I noticed that our Regent supplied air travel information no longer shows on our account. I confirmed with another couple that they are experiencing the same thing. I asked my TA to follow up with Regent and also hope that Mr Moore sees this and can tell me what’s up. I did confirm with the airlines that I do have airline tickets and seat assignments so I’m sure it was just a website change on Regent’s side.

Yes...this happened to me too...about a week before our recently completed cruise.  Check with the airline and you will see that your flight is still there.  The flight details disappear from the Regent page for your cruise as soon as you can no longer 'customize' anything about it.  I got caught with the same worry until my husband patiently informed me of that fact!

Thanks. My TA checked with Regent and the Regent agent confirmed that the reservations were in the system but had no idea why it wasn’t showing up in my account. It’s nice that we have another source for information. Thank you cruisecritic and the Regent cruisers.

Thanks Mike. I’ve been told by people on here that it disappears after changes aren’t allowed any longer because we are days away from our cruise. Same holds true for the included hotels. They aren’t showing on the account any more either.

5 hours ago, RELS said:

This happens to shore excursions, too. I sometimes want to check what I reserved while I’m on board (usually if a time on my tickets confuses me), but can’t see the list on my account anymore. 

A couple of weeks before a cruise, Regent sends a “Final Cruise Vacation Summary“ for each passenger. The summary shows all excursions booked among other things. The summary goes to my TA who forwards it to me. If you book directly with Regent, I imagine they would send the summary directly to you. Have you received such a summary before your cruises? 

Dave

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaveFr said:

A couple of weeks before a cruise, Regent sends a “Final Cruise Vacation Summary“ for each passenger. The summary shows all excursions booked among other things. The summary goes to my TA who forwards it to me. If you book directly with Regent, I imagine they would send the summary directly to you. Have you received such a summary before your cruises? 

Dave

And a few weeks before that there is a Preliminary Vacation Cruise Summary with the same information about booked excursions. For our October 20 cruise we got the preliminary summary August 6. 

• 2 weeks later...