Check out these deals on Southwest

sailor05

Fare Frenzy in Florida

Travel between Florida and select cities for $49 to $89 one-way.

Book by April 3 for travel April 25 - June 15, 2006.

Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, FL$59 one-way, to/from Albany, NY$89 one-way, to/from Albuquerque, NM$89 one-way, to/from Austin, TX$59 one-way, to/from Baltimore/Washington Int'l, MD$49 one-way, to/from Birmingham, AL$59 one-way, to/from Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY$69 one-way, to/from Chicago Midway, IL$69 one-way, to/from Cleveland, OH$69 one-way, to/from Columbus, OH$89 one-way, to/from Corpus Christi, TX$69 one-way, to/from Detroit, MI$89 one-way, to/from El Paso, TX$59 one-way, to/from Hartford, CT/Springfield, MA$89 one-way, to/from Houston Hobby, TX$69 one-way, to/from Indianapolis, IN$49 one-way, to/from Jackson, MS$69 one-way, to/from Kansas City, MO$89 one-way, to/from Little Rock, AR (Service ends June 10, 2006.)$69 one-way, to/from Louisville, KY$59 one-way, to/from Manchester, NH$49 one-way, to/from Nashville, TN$49 one-way, to/from New Orleans, LA$49 one-way, to/from Norfolk, VA/Southern Virginia$89 one-way, to/from Oklahoma City, OK$69 one-way, to/from Omaha, NE$59 one-way, to/from Philadelphia, PA$59 one-way, to/from Pittsburgh, PA$59 one-way, to/from Providence, RI$49 one-way, to/from Raleigh-Durham, NC$89 one-way, to/from San Antonio, TX$69 one-way, to/from St. Louis, MO$89 one-way, to/from Tulsa, OK

I hope someone can take advantage of one of these incredible fares. I just hope they have something like this for me in Sept.!!!

Archived