Would appreciate some beach advice for Grand Cayman.

Bojeanne

Viator offers an excursion that takes you to Seven Mile Beach Resort. (This is not the Seven Mile Beach Resort and Club) Has anyone been there or heard about it? There's a website but no phone number. They say the excursion includes the ability to rent chairs and umbrellas. 

My other alternative is to go to the Public Beach and rent chair/umbrellas there.

One other choice I found was through Resort for a Day, which sells a day pass to the Holiday Inn Resort on the north shore. The price is $70, including a $35 credit for food and drink. That beach is rocky and they say they do not recommend swimming off the beach, but they have a long pier that you can jump off of to swim and snorkel. Not an ideal beach day -- but has anyone done this?

Would appreciate any recommendations on this. Thank you!

It's likely Coral Beach, since that's the only beach club left.  Unless they are just taking you to Public Beach and calling it an excursion.

Either way, I'd just DIY a beach day somewhere along SMB.  Much nicer than the Holiday Inn side, and you absolutely don't need an excursion to get there.  Lots of taxi shuttles at the port.

• 3 weeks later...

Viator is a vendor that matches you up withe another vendor-- you are paying for that service.    Try to book it directly and save some money.   I looked into viator and it was 30 pp more then if i went direct.   Thats a lot of money for conveninece