Free at Sea Sushi Bar

phantomII

Almost all restaurants on NCL are a la carte. At sushi, pick any 4 items from menu.

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

ARE ANY MENU ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGES?

All Specialty Restaurant menu items are included except Seafood Platter in Raw Bar.

An SDP meal in a la carte restaurants includes 1 appetizer, 1 soup or salad, 1 main course and 1 dessert (does not apply to cover charge restaurants or Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar and Sushi, where a meal includes any 4 menu items). SDP does not include beverages and additional and/or premium menu items will incur charges.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Almost all restaurants on NCL are a la carte. At sushi, pick any 4 items from menu.

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

ARE ANY MENU ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGES?

All Specialty Restaurant menu items are included except Seafood Platter in Raw Bar.

An SDP meal in a la carte restaurants includes 1 appetizer, 1 soup or salad, 1 main course and 1 dessert (does not apply to cover charge restaurants or Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar and Sushi, where a meal includes any 4 menu items). SDP does not include beverages and additional and/or premium menu items will incur charges.

Thank you, I don't know why I did not find that.

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We ate at Food Republic the other nigtht,,, knida a sushi place,,, and only ordered 7 items (4 each = 8 items were allowed) and could not finish that. Sushi rolls are very filling. 

Can two use one free meal?

I've had weight loss surgery and really don't/can't eat a lot.

30 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

Can two use one free meal?

I've had weight loss surgery and really don't/can't eat a lot.

We have always done that in the past.

There have been recent reports that they don't allow it any longer.... 

We had our Latitudes voucher left on the last night and just ordered 5 items, 2 desserts, and left one item unused on the table. 

15 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We have always done that in the past.

There have been recent reports that they don't allow it any longer.... 

We had our Latitudes voucher left on the last night and just ordered 5 items, 2 desserts, and left one item unused on the table. 

So what happens if only one person shows up and orders, then another shows up?

It’s my understanding that you can order four and share.  And then go twice.  😃

we made a mistake on a cruise last year and used a Latitudes voucher at the sushi bar.  We ordered eight things and couldn’t finish half of it.  The waitress said we should have used one FAS meal and ordered four.  But we had already used our FAS meals.  😢

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phantomII said:

When you use the latitudes voucher do you have to pay the service charge (tip)? I get 2 this time, first time as platinum.

Service charge is included with Latitude meal voucher. Although you could give extra for good service.

2 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

So what happens if only one person shows up and orders, then another shows up?

In the past, they have "set up" the FR tablet for SDP dining. Some magic set of keystrokes to say "allow 4 or 5 choices" (some FR were giving 5 choices for an SDP credit after the restart). 

When we went last week, they just said "order away" like we were paying for it... We even asked "Don't you have to set up the tablet", and the answer was "no". If it works like it did for us, the second person would just have to tell the hostess "I'm here and using my SDP". 

Edited by BirdTravels