Carnival website going down this weekend

wrightkj

43 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

So i am sail on Celebration leaving Sun the 17th ( this weekend ) hope no issues. Have printed boarding pass's and luggage tags as well as 1 copy of documents. Anything else anyone can think of?

Sounds like you have all you need. Bon voyage.

Folks might want to record and save a list of their booked cruises with booking numbers. If that info disappears in the transfer to the new system having the booking numbers will make it easy to add the missing cruises.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, icft said:

Folks might want to record and save a list of their booked cruises with booking numbers. If that info disappears in the transfer to the new system having the booking numbers will make it easy to add the missing cruises.

Glad you mentioned this!

Their guise is to "make the site more fun for you..."  I'm thinking it's Actually more of  "Making sure absolutely NO more glitches like the recent *CHEERS 🍷 incident🥂* occurs"😳🤣! It WAS fun while it lasted tho..  Any other theories?

Mods:If this has already been covered, feel free to delete. I promise that I'll only cry 😢 silently. Probably. 🤔... I've just been lax in paying attention as our Next Cruise Countdown is crawling down to WhooHooYeaaaay! 🤣

MAKING MORE FUN, SITE MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS

We're working on some improvements, so you temporarily won't be able to log into your account, make or edit a booking, or check in for a cruise online. Other parts of the site may be down as well. We're scheduled to be done the evening of 9/17. The rest of carnival.com is working, so feel free to explore away!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

MAKING MORE FUN, SITE MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS

We're working on some improvements, so you temporarily won't be able to log into your account, make or edit a booking, or check in for a cruise online. Other parts of the site may be down as well. We're scheduled to be done the evening of 9/17. The rest of carnival.com is working, so feel free to explore away!

Thank you for the response 🙂. Yeah I saw that also. But a lot of the other things I was hoping to see(all generic) gave me the same pop-up as our upcoming cruise specifically related. Oh well. I'll just wait until they're done updating/fixing and hang out here and on X all day🤔🤣