2477 v 2473 on Carnival Splendor

Flossygirl

I would probably pick 2477 which has a aft corner view. 2473 has a side view but is larger a bit.

I had one across the back and paid extra to get that ov ..2476 similar and was very disappointed. I'd read how great that view was. I took it out of new orleans which also was a issue to me. Woke me up the aft shake went from annoying to really bad like the ship would fall apart as we hit the mouth of the river where it hits the ocean about 1 or 2 am. Shaking so bad it woke me up. Idk if the back of splendor shakes that bad, but I wouldnt again book that cabin. 

View was good, carnival ships often have a aft shake I've been on. But those ovs across the back are bigger. One of your choices doesnt have a window to the aft you posted. Just bigger. 

Look at the deck plans and as you noted, those 2 are larger cabins. 

20230913_063023761.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

Thank you firefly333 and caribsun for your help.  Much appreciated.  Firefly333, are you saying that cabin 2477 only has one window?  I thought it had two like cabin 2473... 2473 has two windows, right?

My hubby is ex-Navy having served 20 years in the RAN.  He can handle the shake.  😆  I don't think it'll bother me either as I'm a good sleeper.  We have been in an aft cabin before - not this ship - but it was before covid and I don't recall being affected by the shake - I think I would remember if I was...

On 9/14/2023 at 8:44 AM, Flossygirl said:

Firefly333, are you saying that cabin 2477 only has one window?  I thought it had two like cabin 2473... 2473 has two windows, right?

Firefly333, are you there?  If not, can anyone confirm how many windows 2477 on Splendor has?  TIA!

On 9/13/2023 at 6:44 PM, Flossygirl said:

Firefly333, are you saying that cabin 2477 only has one window?  I thought it had two like cabin 2473... 2473 has two windows, right?

28 minutes ago, Flossygirl said:

Firefly333, are you there?  If not, can anyone confirm how many windows 2477 on Splendor has?  TIA!

Hi @Flossygirl🙂

I'll (tag) @firefly333 for you so they will receive a notification that will direct them here to your question.

🙂

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 12:46 AM, Flossygirl said:

Hello friendly cruisers!

Which cabin would be the best of the above - 2477 or 2473 on Carnival Splendor?  I have a choice of either of them and not sure which one I should choose.  Thank you for any assistance you can give.  Cheers!

How about googling the cabin