The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday September 13th, 2023

richwmn

Not sure about any of the special days, but very sure about the meal: no shrimp. The cocktail seems awfully complicated. For the wine, I'll counter with Goose Watch sparkling Pinot Noir Rosé. I haven't been to Invergordon but I have read all the Hamish MacBeth mysteries.

HAL sent me an upsell email for the Spanish Farewell. From my obstructed OV to unobstructed would be $300. Veranda, $1100.

gutters.thumb.jpg.0188cb792ea89d542f5e555a7f521d00.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

Update for September 13

A good night last night and a good day today.

I did not leave my street but took a couple of brief walks.  About 7 I walked my recycling cart out to the street and took a walk around half my block.  I went back out at 2 and walked the other half as well as bringing the recycling cart home.

I did 2 temperature checks, 96.6 in the morning and 97.9 before dinner.

The sore thrroat was not an issue today.  Other than that just a couple of brief sweat episodes.

I finished the Lagevrio this evening.  Yesterday’s bowel issues are also gone..

I will continue to test alternate days including Thursday.   I think I misread the quarantine criteria and in most cases can be in public after 5 days (now) with a mask and after 10 days do not need the mask unless I test positive or symptoms come back.  I will not be that bold for a couple more days but I think I’m pretty well recovered.

Still quite short on energy.

Roy

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6

29 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

in most cases can be in public after 5 days (now) with a mask and after 10 days do not need the mask unless I test positive or symptoms come back. 

This is what our doctors told us, Roy.  DH and I kept testing positive even at 10 days -- frustrated, we asked how long we had to quarantine.  Sounds like you're doing well, keep up what you're doing!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Update for September 13

A good night last night and a good day today.

I did not leave my street but took a couple of brief walks.  About 7 I walked my recycling cart out to the street and took a walk around half my block.  I went back out at 2 and walked the other half as well as bringing the recycling cart home.

I did 2 temperature checks, 96.6 in the morning and 97.9 before dinner.

The sore thrroat was not an issue today.  Other than that just a couple of brief sweat episodes.

I finished the Lagevrio this evening.  Yesterday’s bowel issues are also gone..

I will continue to test alternate days including Thursday.   I think I misread the quarantine criteria and in most cases can be in public after 5 days (now) with a mask and after 10 days do not need the mask unless I test positive or symptoms come back.  I will not be that bold for a couple more days but I think I’m pretty well recovered.

Still quite short on energy.

Roy

I am so glad to hear this Roy. I hope tomorrow shows progress as well.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1