Unlimited Dining Package - Symphany of the Seas

cruisinelmo

A overview, add to this you get a $20 per person daily credit at Playmakers, all are included for lunch on seas days if they serve lunch, you can also go multiple times each night. You must also wait until you board to make all your reservations. 

The following restaurants are included in the Unlimited Dining Package.

*Package does not include premium experiences such as Chefs Table, Mystery Theater Dinner, Wine Pairing Menus and up charges for special food selections.
**Additional $10 per person charge for Hibachi experience.

• Like 1

I did this on my Symphony cruise and it is totally worth it because there are so many specialty restaurants on the Oasis class ships. You won't be able to make individual reservations until you get onboard so figure out where you want to eat each day for lunch (on sea days) and dinner then go to a specialty restaurant right when you get onboard to secure your reservations.

O K it is falling into place; a la carte classified restaurants (those that put a price on each menu item) you receive a $20 credit per person per day. Vintages wine bar is classified a small bites therefore therefore it is excluded from the Unlimited Food Package therefore you will be billed accordingly. The specialty restaurants are all included. RIGHT ?

Tree_skier you may be right I'm just trying to learn, I based my vintage statement on what was covered in the royal carribean blog shown below. It was written in 2022 but there have been revisions made by Royal Carribean that you are referring to that I'm not aware of.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2022/11/21/the-ultimate-guide-royal-caribbeans-unlimited-dining-package

1 hour ago, cruisinelmo said:

O K it is falling into place; a la carte classified restaurants (those that put a price on each menu item) you receive a $20 credit per person per day. Vintages wine bar is classified a small bites therefore therefore it is excluded from the Unlimited Food Package therefore you will be billed accordingly. The specialty restaurants are all included. RIGHT ?

Yes but as someone already said habatchi is an extra ten. You need to make reservations asap after getting on the ship to get times you want, if in a full suite concierge can do that ahead of time. 

2 hours ago, cruisinelmo said:

Hibachi is an upcharge of $15 (recent price increase) 
Chef Table is an upcharge of $49.99

Vintages is not included

This is listed in my cruise planner (Oasis of the Seas) 
What's Included
Specialty dining every night of your sailing and lunch on sea days.
For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.
For ships with this venue, Izumi Sushi is a prix fixe menu or $39.99 food credit.
For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $15 surcharge, and Chef's Table is included, with a $49.99 surcharge. These will be charged once onboard.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

Hibachi is an upcharge of $15 (recent price increase) 
Chef Table is an upcharge of $49.99

Vintages is not included

This is listed in my cruise planner (Oasis of the Seas) 
What's Included
Specialty dining every night of your sailing and lunch on sea days.
For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.
For ships with this venue, Izumi Sushi is a prix fixe menu or $39.99 food credit.
For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $15 surcharge, and Chef's Table is included, with a $49.99 surcharge. These will be charged once onboard.

I saw that too.  Where is it indicated that Vintages isn't included.  I'm not arguing or saying you are wrong... I just haven't been ab to see where that is indicated.  Have you read that somewhere or was that your experience on board?  

39 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I saw that too.  Where is it indicated that Vintages isn't included.  I'm not arguing or saying you are wrong... I just haven't been ab to see where that is indicated.  Have you read that somewhere or was that your experience on board?  

Both. I have seen it all over CC. RCBlog and Facebook and I asked when I was on Symphony 

19 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

3/4 of the way through the hyperlink I originally attached under the header what a la carte is not included. You will see the following statement:

Tapas and small bites offered at venues like Vintages and The Bamboo Room are also not included in a dining package. These small bites will be priced à la carte and charged to your onboard account.

12 minutes ago, cruisinelmo said:

3/4 of the way through the hyperlink I originally attached under the header what a la carte is not included. You will see the following statement:

Tapas and small bites offered at venues like Vintages and The Bamboo Room are also not included in a dining package. These small bites will be priced à la carte and charged to your onboard account.

I somehow did n't see that.