Does doubleup promo ever apply to inside room ?

news70

34 minutes ago, news70 said:

the latest promo applies to balcony and above , just wonder is it always the case ? thank you

Sometimes.  The previous double up, which ended in August, allowed insides.  It also waved the 4 month rule 

• Thanks 1

I've switched to purchasing cruisefirst instead of cruise next so that I don't have to wait for double up promos that allow insides.  Of course, you have to wait until the $500 CF to be for sale, but they tend to be offered much more than double up on insides.

• Thanks 1

I have gotten double-up quite a few times on inside/solo rooms.  I go through an NCL PCC (personal cruise consultant), and he knows I'm always looking for this, so when they become available, he lets me know and I either book a trip, or he'll apply the second certificate to a current trip I have booked.  Of course, this works because I usually book my cruises at least 6 - 9 months in advance. It may be trickier if you wait until inside the 4-month period before.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, mskaufman said:

I'm looking for something in December and could use the 4 month requirement to be waived,

assuming you haven't booked the cruise yet, your best bet may be to buy a cruisefirst on the resale market.  the cert itself will most likely be more than 4 months old, and it doesn't require the cruise to booked 4 months out.