Time to find a carnival cruise.

highSeas22

• highSeas22 changed the title to Time to find a carnival cruise.
2 hours ago, thesmiths said:

ABC's

8-Day Southern Caribbean from Miami, FL
Carnival Horizon

Start: Miami > Aruba > Bonaire > Curaçao > End: MiamiView Itinerary

Gotta get on one of these...

I like Eastern Caribbean Vs Western, I think we've just done it so many times I'm burnt out and the scenery on the Eastern cruises is much prettier. Anything with the Saints! Kitts, Maarten, John, etc😁

• Like 2

I have the Horizon ABC booked for October 2024. My last ABC was cancelled because of a covid outbreak among the crew on the Freedom Christmas 2021; Carnival gave us a lousy $100 OBC per room (we only got to go to Curacao).

Edited by Sailor75
Wrong date

Grand Turk.   Heck, I'd like to retire there.  🙂  

Also the ABC's...    Well, I'm assuming Bonaire is nice; we've been to Aruba and Curacao and liked them but Bonaire is coming up for our first time in (checks watch) 27 days!  

St. Maarten is on my bucket-list, hopefully while a jumbo jet is scheduled to land over Maho Beach.  😄  

• Like 2

On 9/18/2023 at 7:57 AM, Theosprey247 said:

Some place I’ve never been. 

That's the same for me. I want new ports or new ships on every cruise. But of the places I've been...for adventure I would say Alaska or a place where I can visit Mayan ruins. For a beach day Grand Turk in the east or Mahogany Bay in the west. 

• Like 3

I’m all about trying new destinations these days. Still like to do the Caribbean cruises in between, but I make it a point to try a new cruise line or itinerary every year. 

If you’re looking for Carnival specific, I have my eyes on an itinerary that includes Panama (for the Panama Canal) and Costa Rica. 

Some of my favorite itineraries so far include the Mediterranean (Italy, Malta, Spain and France), Alaska, Mexican Riviera (Pacific Coast), Cuba (too bad we can’t cruise there anymore), and we’re booked to sail Northern Europe (Scotland, Norway, and Belgium). 

Surprisingly, some of these cruises have been substantially cheaper than a typical 7 night Caribbean cruise. 

On 9/18/2023 at 7:02 PM, hurricane0226 said:

Miss going to Tortola B.V.

Loved that port. For me it was on a Sunday. Quite little town, walked to town. Major bike race going on over the entire island. Very few places open, as everyone was going to church. Great stop.