Theme Nights

joeyjeremiah

7 minutes ago, joeyjeremiah said:

It's been awhile since I cruised on Princess. I know they used to do an "island night" tropical deck party. Anybody know what the current themes might be on a 10 day Caribbean cruise?

They don't seem to have started back into the evening deck parties in Caribbean sector.  Perhaps this coming Winter??  They seem to want to make the Piazza the party zone.  There is a lame White & Gold night and I think that is about it.

A White & Gold night. Few passengers wear the W&G. Most wear whatever they have and don't really concern themselves with the supposed theme.

There may be a deck party in the Caribbean. Past observations are that a good portion of the passengers wear tropical/island shirts, but they tend to wear them much of the time. So, it's not really that they bring special clothing for the deck party.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skynight said:

There may be a deck party in the Caribbean. Past observations are that a good portion of the passengers wear tropical/island shirts, but they tend to wear them much of the time. So, it's not really that they bring special clothing for the deck party.  

I worked in IT and for the last 8 years of employment I wore Aloha shirts and Birkenstock sandals to work pretty much every day. I still have a number of Tommy Bahama Aloha shirts and do take them on cruises regardless of where the cruise is going.