Changes to BOGO deviation requests

julig22

I've seen 110 days noted on here before in reference to the deadline to book the cruise to qualify for the BOGO promo, I guess the writing was on the wall.  It seems NCL is getting more confident in the airlines being able to service the flights they're booking and want to have the bookings done sooner than later.

10 hours ago, hallux said:

I've seen 110 days noted on here before in reference to the deadline to book the cruise to qualify for the BOGO promo, I guess the writing was on the wall.  It seems NCL is getting more confident in the airlines being able to service the flights they're booking and want to have the bookings done sooner than later.

I think the more significant change than the number of days is that they can change the charge for the airfare.

I think I mentioned this on one of the BOGO threads a few weeks ago when we booked our cruise. The PCC my husband works with told him we were lucky we booked at day 111 or 110 (I forget) as she would not have been able to add a deviation if we had booked even a day or two later. The NCL website was still showing 75 days, even a couple weeks after. I'm glad they finally updated the language. 

We also received our flights, the actual tickets, not the placeholder, about 90 days out from the cruise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, schmoopie17 said:

What's a "secondary land package"?? (Third bullet point),

Some cruises have post cruise land vacations options (like adding a land tour through Alaska at the end of the cruise for multiple days).  

But i don't know why they say "must be selected".

Edited by JandC_Cruising

47 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

That's really what I wanted to ask. We've done deviations and never had to do any land packages.

Don't know what it means, maybe a code that has to be put in when they enter the deviation request?

But it's always said that as far as I know.