Health Declaration

scottie99

14 minutes ago, jon81uk said:

As soon as you’ve booked you can do the check in steps and get a boarding slot booked.

I booked about 18 months ago. I still can’t complete step 2 of the 6 check in steps - ‘we’re still getting ship ready … please check back later’. We depart in 33 days. VV is no help. The other 5 steps are complete.

Edited by blobby113
More info

10 minutes ago, warmwinds said:

Maybe it's different from Australia, but we just took pictures of our passport info page?

If you really have problems, and a lot of people do, when you get to the dock there is a line for people who need assistance.

It’s the same app everywhere. I expected to be able to take a photo of the passport page. I don’t have problems - the app does. I want to finish the “check in”, as I don’t want to be stuck in line for too long. 

The app argued with me about my daughter's passport for weeks, but took mine the first time--no explanation.  It finally accepted hers.  As others have said, good luck.  I understand you wanting to have everything done in advance, but it shouldn't take long at the terminal if the worst happens.

2 hours ago, blobby113 said:

I would like them to fix their problem. It’s not rocket science.

Sorry to say you are not alone - I can’t and have never been able to get Step 2 to work since I booked 9 months ago. And yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. The chat person said to keep trying but if I didn’t have any luck they will do it at the terminal.

I am in a Rockstar suite and will NOT be moving to any other line because this app doesn’t work properly! You can’t even enter it on your account through a PC. 

1 hour ago, CineGraphic said:

As dumb as it sounds, have you tried deleting the app, and doing a new install?

Thanks for the advice and it is not dumb to suggest this but I have done it several times with no luck.  Very frustrating and As I have paid a lot to stay in a suite they can do all the running around at the terminal for me seeing it is their app that won’t work!

18 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

As dumb as it sounds, have you tried deleting the app, and doing a new install?

I’m not sure if you were replying to me. Yes. And I’ve turned it off and turned it on again. Their app has never worked properly and has been pretty poorly designed. It beats me why they didn’t just concentrate on the website.

1 hour ago, blobby113 said:

I’m not sure if you were replying to me. Yes. And I’ve turned it off and turned it on again. Their app has never worked properly and has been pretty poorly designed. It beats me why they didn’t just concentrate on the website.

From your mouth to God's ears.

I HATE "apps" - just a tiny place where my fat fingers can't do anything.  I don't know why you just can't do everything on a PC.

But the obvious answer is that who they "think" their target demographic is, do everything on their phones.

But really with a month left I would not even be concerned.  The day before, maybe. 😅  But even then you could show up at the dock and say you lost your phone and they would take care of it.

• Like 1