Celebration - Hotels near port in Miami with shuttle

Cruisegirl138

I’m early since i just booked my cruise for next summer but trying to plan ahead to keep costs down since I just put down a million dollars on the cruise lol.  Does anyone stay nearby the port at a reasonable nice hotel that offers shuttle to port? Or even one that’s close that I can take a cab. Planning to fly in the evening before.   Will even consider ft Lauderdale if they have shuttles to port depending on flight prices. Thank you 

Citizen M would be my pick as it's right in the heart of Brickell.  It's on the south east corner of Mary Brickell Village and 2 short blocks to Brickell Citi Centre.  New Hotel with small rooms.  

Tru by Hilton is in West Brickell.  It's on the edge of the restaurants in Brickell but still walkable. 

We’ve done the YVE and YotelPad on our last two cruises from Miami. Both a few blocks from Bayside. 

The YotelPad was awesome. Modern and hip, with big, studio apartment style rooms (including a full kitchen) for a very reasonable price. Located across the street from the Metromover with free transportation to the shopping area in the Brickell area. 

No shuttle to the port, but you can take a short, inexpensive Uber ride. That’s what we did. Check it out!