Medallion Shipping to Canada!

mcgratru

20 minutes ago, phabric said:

I ordered my Medallion to be picked up at the dock before Canadian shipping was announced

On the app, under Order History it shows Order Number, Sail Date with a tick.

How do I cancel pick up at dock to ship to my home?

It’s a little cumbersome, but doable.

click on edit

Click the order number 

Click order history 

move down 

you should see cancel order

do this for any order, you may have one for each person.

once cancelled, they send an email.

You can recheck, go back and instead of pick up at port, you’ll see cancelled.

Then just start over, order each person again…

• Like 2

I changed ours yesterday and order now shows shipping to our home address.  I was concerned because I ordered the bracelet for myself and the key fob for DH, but it worked out fine.  We really want to have it prior to check in at the pier so we can get on the ship ASAP to make Sanctuary reservations.

1 minute ago, Lady Arwen said:

I changed ours yesterday and order now shows shipping to our home address.  I was concerned because I ordered the bracelet for myself and the key fob for DH, but it worked out fine.  We really want to have it prior to check in at the pier so we can get on the ship ASAP to make Sanctuary reservations.

Yes, us too.  And you never know how the crowds will be that day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

It’s a little cumbersome, but doable.

click on edit

Click the order number 

Click order history 

move down 

you should see cancel order

do this for any order, you may have one for each person.

once cancelled, they send an email.

You can recheck, go back and instead of pick up at port, you’ll see cancelled.

Then just start over, order each person again…

I have the following cruises-

Nov 2023

Feb 2024

Sept 2024

Feb 2025

Nov 2025

For Nov 2023, I am going with new cruisers who have not done App yet and probably will do at last minute so ok picking up at Rome dock with them.

I followed your instructions for the rest of the cruises.  

The only one I was able to cancel and change was Sept 2024.  I was only able to choose to pick up at San Francisco dock. Reordered for dock pickup.

Something must be wrong on my App.  I would like to have before hand but ok to pick up at the dock 

Edited by phabric

7 minutes ago, phabric said:

Nov 2023

Feb 2024

Sept 2024

Feb 2025

Nov 2025

For Nov 2023, I am going with new cruisers who have not done App yet and probably will do at last minute so ok picking up at Rome dock with them.

The only one I was able to cancel and change was Sept 2024.  I was only able to choose to pick up at San Francisco dock. Reordered for dock pickup.

Something must be wrong on my App.  I would like to have before hand but ok to pick up at the dock 

There has been an issue for the shipping for a few months.  I was hoping, since you’re in Canada, you’d be able to reorder now for shipping, as some have reported they have been successful.

Are you plus/premier on these?  

So, you have time to try later.  You know how to do it now.  I’m waiting on my 2024/5 cruises to order the OM.  

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

There has been an issue for the shipping for a few months.  I was hoping, since you’re in Canada, you’d be able to reorder now for shipping, as some have reported they have been successful.

Are you plus/premier on these?  

So, you have time to try later.  You know how to do it now.  I’m waiting on my 2024/5 cruises to order the OM.  

I added and paid Plus for all my cruises in August when they made the changes.

As you said I have time maybe by that time the App might be working.

You go into the app under “choose your medallion wearable” and this should bring up a screen with your sailing and date….at the bottom of the page click on “ order history”…on the next page, click on your order (a small box with sailing and order#)…at the bottom of that page you should see a button that says “cancel order”.

5 hours ago, mcgratru said:

You go into the app under “choose your medallion wearable” and this should bring up a screen with your sailing and date….at the bottom of the page click on “ order history”…on the next page, click on your order (a small box with sailing and order#)…at the bottom of that page you should see a button that says “cancel order”.

I have tried this on both my app as well as my husband’s with zero success.  Would it be best to try and call someone to get this reset?  If so, what phone number should I try?

snow bunny

13 minutes ago, snow bunny said:

I have tried this on both my app as well as my husband’s with zero success.  Would it be best to try and call someone to get this reset?  If so, what phone number should I try?

snow bunny

You can call, or use the chat.  Are you on Plus/Premier fare or standard fare?

I see you said reset? Are you trying to cancel and it doesn’t work?  There have been issues with this App and shipping for the last couple of months.  If you can’t cancel and reorder for shipping, maybe call in tmrw for help.

OR…

If you have a CVP/TA they may be able to help.

Edited by PacnGoNow

9 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

You can call, or use the chat.  Are you on Plus/Premier fare or standard fare?

I see you said reset? Are you trying to cancel and it doesn’t work?  There have been issues with this App and shipping for the last couple of months.  If you can’t cancel and reorder for shipping, maybe call in tmrw for help.

OR…

If you have a CVP/TA they may be able to help.

We are on the Premier package so should get free shipping.  I might ask my TA to see about cancelling the current selection of picking up at the port as I cannot cancel what we currently have.

Thanks to folks for giving some guidance served up in a friendly and helpful way!

snow bunny

8 hours ago, phabric said:

Nov 2023

Feb 2024

Sept 2024

Feb 2025

Nov 2025

8 hours ago, phabric said:

I added and paid Plus for all my cruises in August when they made the changes.

As you said I have time maybe by that time the App might be working.

I wonder if the App cannot handle this many voyages for Medallion ordering.  There have been other App issues related to multiple bookings.  Just more poor IT design and not stress testing it IMO.

7 minutes ago, snow bunny said:

We are on the Premier package so should get free shipping.  I might ask my TA to see about cancelling the current selection of picking up at the port as I cannot cancel what we currently have.

Thanks to folks for giving some guidance served up in a friendly and helpful way!

snow bunny

Personally, I would call Princess and use the phone tree options to get to Ocean Ready help.  IMO, TA's don't use the App unless they also sail a lot and it really isn't their job.  Also, you won't be in a position to do any back-and-forth with the support people if they want to know things about your App and the steps you are taking.  Bottom line, I think it is a waste of time to engage a TA for App issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1