Princess phone - nobody home...

ISABELLA

53 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

Just don’t expect fabulous help from the person who answers.

To be sure.  The first person I spoke to today couldn't hear me and hung up.  The second person told me that the person I spoke to 8 weeks ago didn't submit my request for a refund 😡 Now I have to wait another 6 weeks!

10 hours ago, theloo said:

To be sure.  The first person I spoke to today couldn't hear me and hung up.  The second person told me that the person I spoke to 8 weeks ago didn't submit my request for a refund 😡 Now I have to wait another 6 weeks!

Sad, very sad.  SMH

Please, everyone, get yourself a CVP or a good travel agent!  I never have these issues because my CVP does it all for me.  No waiting on hold, no communication problems, no having to ask repeatedly for something to be taken care of. I just call, leave a message and she gets back within an hour and everything is perfect.  From new bookings, refaring, adding flights and making changes of any kind to my booking, she’s on it!  I would never attempt all this without her.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Please, everyone, get yourself a CVP or a good travel agent!  I never have these issues because my CVP does it all for me.  No waiting on hold, no communication problems, no having to ask repeatedly for something to be taken care of. I just call, leave a message and she gets back within an hour and everything is perfect.  From new bookings, refaring, adding flights and making changes of any kind to my booking, she’s on it!  I would never attempt all this without her.

So important these days, to have a CVP or TA.  Although, some TA’s won’t get involved in every issue.  
@ISABELLA if you do have a TA or CVP, reach out to them for help.

• Like 1

What works for me is to book online with Princess and select the perfect cabin for myself.  Once it's all set, a week or so later I transfer the booking to my TA and garner their rewards.  After that, they deal with the cruise line and if the TA's wait time is long, they'll call you back without you losing your place in the queue. Their agents are based in the US.

I have no patience and will waste no time with an overseas amateur call center staffed by people working from home with a tin can and a string call system. Be it for a cruise line, tech support, or a phone in order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, wcflats said:

Right on sargasso pirate!  And yes lady Arwen we now use a TA.   He’s very good and responsive.  He just happens to be our son in law but nonetheless he’s very good.  He also was a cruise director on princess cruise.

That's the golden ticket.  Good for you.👏

41 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

Unfortunately, now even if you're lucky enough to have someone answer, it's still nobody home, because some of the reps know less than I do.

in the past sometimes, that was not a bad thing when trying to refare ... if you know the preferred answer when you ask the question.