2025 itineraries through December on O's site for all ships but Riviera (through September)

AMHuntFerry

As noted by another poster in an Allura topic, all ships' itineraries through December 2025 are viewable on the O website with the exception of Riviera that only goes to Septemeber 2025. I didn't get my promo email...need to check my settings!

Edit: Oops...only Allura and Vista are through December 2025. The others are through either September, October, or November.

Edited by AMHuntFerry
over excitement :)

22 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Originally this was supposed to happen on Oct 4...

So now I am really confused, what's available for viewing,  what's available for booking.

There are new itineraries open for booking on October 4, just not all of 2025. Those new itineraries that will be bookable on October 4, are available for preview on O's website.  That's how we discovered the lack of availability of itineraries for all of 2025 on ships other than Allura and Vista, reread the first post for a summary. 

The marketing of their touted 2025 Collection should be actually be 80% of the 2025 Collection.  But then again these are the marketing folks who give you FREE WiFi and FREE specialty restaurants with Simply Less, oops I meant More.  LOL  I've always paid for those, included in my base fare.  They're really trying to put lipstick on this pig, IMO

Edited by Fam_Cruise

4 minutes ago, Fam_Cruise said:

There are new itineraries open for booking on October 4, just not all of 2025. Reread the first post above.

The marketing of their touted 2025 Collection should be actually be 80% of the 2025 Collection.  But then again these are the marketing folks who give you FREE WiFi and FREE specialty restaurants with Simply Less, oops I meant More.  LOL  I've always paid for those, included in my base fare.  They're really trying to put lipstick on this pig, IMO

Open for booking or viewing?

7 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

What will be available for viewing ? Booking on Oct 4?

The newly released fall 2025 itineraries were up and available for preview yesterday morning. 

Go look on Oceania's web site and click on Find a cruise and select fall 2025 dates and you will see the itineraries that will be available for booking on October 4. I hope that helps.

Jon, where are you located? Perhaps not in the US and other O sites haven't been updated yet.

Edited by Fam_Cruise

32 minutes ago, Fam_Cruise said:

There are new itineraries open for booking on October 4, just not all of 2025. Those new itineraries that will be bookable on October 4, are available for preview on 

Thank you.

Yes saw very few options for us if we don't want allura.

And no prem air offers for anything but allura.

Will look on the us site, the Canadian site may be incomplete.

21 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Where are you seeing  the ones open for  viewing ?

This isn't that complicated... On Oceania's web site, https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ click Find a cruise and select fall 2025 dates and other filters of your choice and you will be able to view itineraries that will be available for booking on October 4.

For example: after clicking on Find a cruise, select SEP box under 2025 heading, then scroll down and click RIVIERA under SHIP heading, scroll further down and you should see two cruises that are available for that time period as shown below:  

SEATTLE TO SEATTLE

9 Days Aboard Riviera

September 9 - September 18, 2025

SEATTLE TO TOKYO

19 Days Aboard Riviera

September 18 - October 8, 2025

Click on VIEW PRICING AND DETAILS link for the one you'd like to view. You can attempt to book these but will fail since they are only available for preview.  But they will be available for booking on October 4.  If you don't see these two cruises then the Canadian web site isn't reflecting the itineraries that were loaded yesterday morning.

Select your desired dates, destinations cruise length, ship(s), etc to filter your selections.

Edited by Fam_Cruise

Yup found all I needed.

Surprised by all the new ports to fly into and out of. Might require some creative flying and no direct options.

Disappointed in the Alaska offerings for September 2025. Would love to do it again but will not fly into and out of Seattle.

Any Greenland and Iceland offerings? Need to take a better look.

3 hours ago, jonthomas said:

Yup found all I needed.

Surprised by all the new ports to fly into and out of. Might require some creative flying and no direct options.

Disappointed in the Alaska offerings for September 2025. Would love to do it again but will not fly into and out of Seattle.

Any Greenland and Iceland offerings? Need to take a better look.

If you don't mind sitting on a bus, there is a shuttle from Vancouver (downtown or airport) to Seattle (cruise port or airport) that my dad recommended (i.e., I haven't used it but his friend has):

https://quickcoach.com/cruise-shuttles/

I also noticed there are no CA coastals (spouse and I had an entertaining few minutes speculating as to why).

I had saved a cruise on Vista yesterday for June 2025, London to Oslo…..now when I look today it is not there.  Anyone else seeing some cruises that were there yesterday and gone today? It is still in my saved cruises though. Actually saved two other cruises on Sirena for June 2025 and they are no longer showing either at the moment. 

Edited by EJL2023

I don't wish to be anywhere near Seattle, nor anywhere in Oregon.

The state has undergone a huge transformation.

We were there in 2019, Seattle and Astoria,  both were booming, thriving and safe.

This time Astoria reminded me of some impoverished eastern European cities,  except far less safe. 

Loved Alaska,  ports are bustling. Would love to go back, but won't, not out of Seattle. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

I don't wish to be anywhere near Seattle, nor anywhere in Oregon.

The state has undergone a huge transformation.

We were there in 2019, Seattle and Astoria,  both were booming, thriving and safe.

This time Astoria reminded me of some impoverished eastern European cities,  except far less safe. 

Loved Alaska,  ports are bustling. Would love to go back, but won't, not out of Seattle. 

Got it...I thought you just didn't want to fly to Seattle. I've never liked big cities (even the "nice" ones) so avoiding them except when necessary is a habit.