150CP menu

Tree_skier

On the CP150 menu is a dish called Roasted Tenderloin of Beef for two... DW isn't much for beef.  She prefers chicken or fish.  Does anyone know if it is possible to get it as Roasted Tenderloin of Beef for one?  I know I could just ask when onboard but I'd like to prebook this one in advance if possible and not have to pay the onboard price.  

8 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

On the CP150 menu is a dish called Roasted Tenderloin of Beef for two... DW isn't much for beef.  She prefers chicken or fish.  Does anyone know if it is possible to get it as Roasted Tenderloin of Beef for one?  I know I could just ask when onboard but I'd like to prebook this one in advance if possible and not have to pay the onboard price.  

Yes, no problem. I’ve had it as a solo before.

• Thanks 1

I've read the same they will do for 1.

I booked it this week and got sick. Couldnt eat a bite. They allowed me to have it sent to my cabin rather than lose it. Just that one night, even the smell of food I couldnt tolerate. Covid as on my last week cruise. Dont know.

But 150 was so nice. I got the lobster thermidor and put it and the pull apart garlicky buttery divine bread and tasted so good the next day. I'm feeling better and better but they were the nicest folks. Everyone always says 150 has the best service. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1