Sports Betting Onboard??

Jaymuxman

I know at one time not so long ago, Princess had sports betting via the App. I know I cannot see anything about it on the App right now, so I was wondering if has been done away with or is just because I am not on the ship. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, suekel said:

I did not see it available last week on the Majestic 

:classic_sad:  well shoot !   I will have to look into putting my man Phil  on it  while I'm out and about down under 🇳🇿

@Jaymuxman - You just reminded me that I probably won't be able to place any bets in my Draftkings app while onboard  a Princess cruise in December because it won't recognize me as being in a (USA) state that allows online sports betting. The app uses my geo location to allow me to bet because my state allows online sports betting. Enjoy your journey.

1 hour ago, Mirage3232 said:

@Jaymuxman - You just reminded me that I probably won't be able to place any bets in my Draftkings app while onboard  a Princess cruise in December because it won't recognize me as being in a (USA) state that allows online sports betting. The app uses my geo location to allow me to bet because my state allows online sports betting. Enjoy your journey.

Exactly.  BetMGM requires that I make my bets in my home state.