Move up to Aqua Sky Suite Questions

smj

We are currently in a regular balcony cabin. We have been offered to bid on an Aqua Sky Suite. The minimum bid is $200 per person. If we make a winning bid will we get to eat in Blu? Will we get the classic beverage package and pre paid tips which are normally included in Aqua?

As far as I know a Move up to a Aqua Sky Suite will entitle you to dine in Luminae - not sure about Blu

Your Move up doesn't include the beverage package & pre paid tips unless of course you have them when you booked your regular cabin.

I should have said Blu on a space available basis. Luminae would be your assigned dining room and you would have access to the Retreat Lounge where drinks are complimentary.

In addition to the cost of the  Move Up bid, you will be charged for the additional gratuities as Suite gratuities are $23 pp pd and I think a veranda gratuity is $18.  

45 minutes ago, paulh84 said:

$200 pp sounds like a normal bid for veranda to aqua but veranda to aqua sky suite??? 

Either way, yes you get Blu access but you don’t get the drinks or WiFi. 

It sounds crazy but Aqua class minimum bid is $700 and Aqua Sky Suite is minimum is $200. There were lot of other categories offered as well.

2 hours ago, smj said:

It sounds crazy but Aqua class minimum bid is $700 and Aqua Sky Suite is minimum is $200. There were lot of other categories offered as well.

Same here, the SS Aqua was less to bid on than the aqua veranda. I wondered why. Maybe they need to fill the SS because of a pay structure difference for the suite staff? Didn’t make sense and still waiting. 

3 hours ago, paulh84 said:

$200 pp sounds like a normal bid for veranda to aqua but veranda to aqua sky suite??? 

Either way, yes you get Blu access but you don’t get the drinks or WiFi. 

I am thinking the same.   I have a sunset SS and the move up to AQ suite is more than that on a 4 day cruise.   The cruise prior  is 10 days and it is $2000, but for the penthouse suite it is $1000.   They do crazy things with their pricing offers. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

2 hours ago, Guera53 said:

Same here, the SS Aqua was less to bid on than the aqua veranda. I wondered why. Maybe they need to fill the SS because of a pay structure difference for the suite staff? Didn’t make sense and still waiting. 

The AQ SS are priced significantly higher on some sailings but unless you want free fitness classes, a piece of equipment or 2 yoga mats and  2 bottles of water in your suite the price difference isn’t worth what you get. 

• Like 2