norwegian star 12032 or 12532 family suite

j721red

Anyone have info or pictures on either of these staterooms. We have 10232 booked for may 2025 british islands cruise and would love to see some actual photos or read some first hand knowledge on either.

I think you have your numbers scrambled.  Neither of those numbers exist.  Did you perhaps mean 12032 and 12532?  If so, there are copious pictures of 12532 on cruisedeckplans.com.  If seeing cabin pics is a priority it’s time to become a member.  It’s cheap, although HC cabin pics are free to see.  EM

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I think you have your numbers scrambled.  Neither of those numbers exist.  Did you perhaps mean 12032 and 12532?  If so, there are copious pictures of 12532 on cruisedeckplans.com.  If seeing cabin pics is a priority it’s time to become a member.  It’s cheap, although HC cabin pics are free to see.  EM

Thank you, just realized i had done that. I saw the photos you mentioned, thanks, but these were posted in 2010, hoping to see something a little more recent.

• Host Kat changed the title to norwegian star 12032 or 12532 family suite
1 hour ago, j721red said:

Thank you, just realized i had done that. I saw the photos you mentioned, thanks, but these were posted in 2010, hoping to see something a little more recent.

The cabin numbers in your thread title have been edited per your request.

9 hours ago, j721red said:

If you paged through them all, some were much later.  But the cabin itself isn’t going to change, just the decor.

Does anyone have a pic or two of the bathroom of either of these cabins, i need it for wheelchair accessibility and i know it is a wheelchair accessible cabin(i booked it specifically) but i have had accessible cabins before which didnt work well. I would love to see a couple of cabin photos especially the bathroom. I have seen the photos of 12532 that are on cruisedeckplans, thank you for pointing those out.