How far in advance are you allowed to make specialty dining reservations?

shiner6

I am paid in full for my February cruise on the Sapphire. When will I be permitted to make dining reservations?  I tried searching under specialty reservations, however, many responses were not for dining. LOL! Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, d9704011 said:

Hmmm... you ought to be able to do that by now.  I did some on Emerald Princess about 10 months in advance.  You need to do the reservations through the Medallion App.  Are you using that?

Yes, I tried booking through the app, but it said to check back later.... hmmmm?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shiner6 said:

Yes, I tried booking through the app, but it said to check back later.... hmmmm?

Seems as though you know full well how to do this, but just can't at this time.  Sorry... I have nothing else to offer.

4 minutes ago, shiner6 said:

Try signing into the website and use the website version of the App.  DMW  dine my way. 

If you use the downloaded App, make sure you have a credit card stored in the payment section.

You should be able to book SD now.  The only thing that may affect that, is if they are updating dining venues on that ship.  Then, you’d just try again later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Try signing into the website and use the website version of the App.  DMW  dine my way. 

If you use the downloaded App, make sure you have a credit card stored in the payment section.

You should be able to book SD now.  The only thing that may affect that, is if they are updating dining venues on that ship.  Then, you’d just try again later.

Thanks for your suggestions without being judgmental. I just completed updating my credit card inf.  Seems like there might be a problem with my husband's account. We are calling Princess now.ormation

• Like 1

We are scheduled for a cruise to Alaska in May and we’re able to make reservations already.  At first, we were not able to book the Crown Grill, but a week later could.  Our experience is once booked you can change times while onboard pretty easily.  Have fun!

• Like 1