Height or age limits for water slides?

For some reason, I cannot find the answer to this question on the RCCL website and while it may seem trivial, it will dictate some important cruise decisions for my family.  Does anyone know if there are age or height requirements for kids using the watersides on the big RCCL ships?  We are thinking of a family cruise with our grandkids (ages 2 & 4) who look out at visiting cruise ships from our place and want to get on those slides…if they couldn’t ride, we would look at other vacation options for a few years.  But they are very athletic…one snorkels and both swim.  What can the CC community tell me about this?  Many thanks.

16 minutes ago, Islandattorney said:

For some reason, I cannot find the answer to this question on the RCCL website and while it may seem trivial, it will dictate some important cruise decisions for my family.  Does anyone know if there are age or height requirements for kids using the watersides on the big RCCL ships?  We are thinking of a family cruise with our grandkids (ages 2 & 4) who look out at visiting cruise ships from our place and want to get on those slides…if they couldn’t ride, we would look at other vacation options for a few years.  But they are very athletic…one snorkels and both swim.  What can the CC community tell me about this?  Many thanks.

There are height restrictions.  Those can be found in the app for the sailing under activities I believe.

Some in splashaway bay (kids area) are 42"  other slides are 48" or 52" depending on the slide

Edited by Ourusualbeach

36 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There are height restrictions.  Those can be found in the app for the sailing under activities I believe.

Some in splashaway bay (kids area) are 42"  other slides are 48" or 52" depending on the slide

On the liberty there is the baby splash area with no restrictions for the 2 year old. There is a smaller slide that I want to say might be 40? Then a bigger one that I think was at least 48. Dd is 5 and wasn't tall enough. Didn't even try for the perfect storm ones. 

On Oasis we were told "if your kid is crazy enough to try it, then can go down it" for splashaway bay. For the two big water slides (Perfect Storm slides), it's 48 and 52 inches. My 3 yo tried the "big" splashaway bay slide the second day and loved it, doing it over and over after that. She can't swim yet and was fine.

I watched a dad try to get his kid (4 or 5? bigger than my kid) to do the splashaway slide unsuccessfully. He wanted to just throw the kid down despite her protests, but the lifeguard politely suggested he take her down, and didn't entertain his suggestion.