Shop on Vista?

Muckyduckway

Is there a shop/store/counter onboard where you can buy the kinds of things one is likely to forget when packing? I've found only mention of boutiques, duty-free and that kind of thing.

I am not planning to forget things, but we won't really have the opportunity to pick things up prior to embarking.

I'm thinking of the small necessities like toiletries, first-aid, snacks.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks all.

I aim not to need to purchase anything, but it's good to know its there, just in case! There's always Grand Cayman, should the need arise, but I've heard the prices there are somewhat elevated too.

We certainly won't NEED to purchase snacks, but for some reason at one point of every vacation we just crave chocolate or a salty snack 😜 

Edited by Muckyduckway

13 minutes ago, Muckyduckway said:

Thanks all.

I aim not to need to purchase anything, but it's good to know its there, just in case! There's always Grand Cayman, should the need arise, but I've heard the prices there are somewhat elevated too.

We certainly won't NEED to purchase snacks, but for some reason at one point of every vacation we just crave chocolate or a salty snack 😜 

You will have chocolates on your pillow every night and there are pretzels, potato chips and nuts in the bars that you could take a bowl of to your room for snacking later...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, basor said:

You will have chocolates on your pillow every night and there are pretzels, potato chips and nuts in the bars that you could take a bowl of to your room for snacking later...

I forgot about the pillow chocolates. We brought those home with us last time (no chocolate cravings that time 😀)

39 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

they have  things like mouthwash  some chocolate bars 

I did not pay too much attention will see when the shops open  tomorrow night  what is there

Thank you Lyn, don't go out of your way though; better to enjoy every moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muckyduckway said:

Thank you Lyn, don't go out of your way though; better to enjoy every moment.

need the  walk   between meals 😄

DH may have a photo already on his phone

Not a whole lot like on the O class ships  but at least some items

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

need the  walk   between meals 😄

DH may have a photo already on his phone

Not a whole lot like on the O class ships  but at least some items

😁 🍜🚶‍♀️🍝

A photo would be great, thanks.

I was surprised that, given the abundance of photos posters have kindly provided, there hasn't been any of the shop interiors (at least none that I've seen!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CardowMD said:

Look forward to some photos from someone! Trying to see what brands they carry! Thank you!

Wouldn’t you just take what brand you use?  Or are you thinking May be able to find something new? I’m confused.  But then again, cosmetics are out of my area of expertise. 

On 10/9/2023 at 12:26 PM, Muckyduckway said:

Is there a shop/store/counter onboard where you can buy the kinds of things one is likely to forget when packing? I've found only mention of boutiques, duty-free and that kind of thing.

I am not planning to forget things, but we won't really have the opportunity to pick things up prior to embarking.

I'm thinking of the small necessities like toiletries, first-aid, snacks.

Thanks in advance.

Is it hard to put together a punch list of items to bring? If one waits till the last minute, then it's on them. That obvious statement aside, yes there will be items that you mentioned available. They would be available on virtually ANY cruise ship. The price however is at a premium.